• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One American Horror Story: OOC

He is GORGEOUS!
I hope to be able to finish my lady tonight but I am so exhausted from working all the time.
If not, I'll be able to tomorrow after my boyfriends sisters birthday!

Yayy! Oh my goodness she's so beautiful!

Well, time to make their significant others, I guess. x3
Maybe they should be slightly intimidating, or creepy. I could maybe see him with a woman who's also a brunette, but cold and kind of intimidating.
Any ideas for what Lana's SO is like? (:

Oh my goooosh thank you! I'm sooo glad you think so! <3

Ouu cold characters would be fun to play! Love the idea of them being creepy! (:
For Lana's I'm thinking maybe a man with almost vampiric features? Dark hair and very fair skin? Maybe he doesn't talk much, but stares a lot, LOL.

I can do that, definitely! Sounds perfect. I was just thinking something about Transylvania actually. So he might be from around there, or his family is. Not an actual vampire, though. (,:

So am I. I'm just picturing scenes in my head. Like this one:

Oscar walking arm-in-arm to the ramp of the boat with his SO, who's dressed in an all-black floor-length gown and has a black veil over her head. While they were on vacation to visit her family, there was a death (could be a family member or, even worse, a baby), and she's still wearing mourning clothes. And he has a tired look on his face, because he's been with her for the entire time and he feels like he's been watching her cry for ages.

Also, we might have something symbolizing death in this. Maybe black moths? I don't know if moths would be able to appear on the ship. Maybe they'd hatch while they were at sea. But I think it would be cool, to have just an entire room covered in black moths, or black moths randomly appearing anywhere.

I was able to picture that perfectly and I love the imagery!
Moths can absolutely be a thing! I love symbols and we can incorporate as many as we can think of!

Me too! It's like we're writing our own show, lol.

And I have the perfect face claim for him already. The actor played Dracula too so it's just absolutely perfect *-*

Omg! I totally forgot about this!! I'm so interested!
I work for the next 4.5 hours but I'll take another peek when I get home of what was written and planned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back