• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One American Horror Story: OOC

I really, really enjoyed the first season the most, call me basic, but it was the best in my opinion!
What about you?

I liked the first season a lot too.
But I also liked Hotel (especially) and Coven.
We could do something like the first season, or if you'd like we could come up with something the series hasn't done yet and modify it to the style of the show.

Coven was really well done as well! I actually haven't seen Hotel yet, I'm a slacker ahhh.
If I were more creative I would love to come up with something, I think that would be really wicked. :)

I follow a fan group and I've seen people discuss what they'd like to see from the show in the future, and one of the things that came up was a haunted ship/cruise or a nautical theme, which I guess could be fun.

Me too! There's a lot of things that we could include, for example there's a myth that the Titanic had a cursed mummy on it, and that contributed to why it sank. Ships in general can be pretty eerie. It could be haunted, too.

If you're on board (lol) with that plot, what time period would you like to go for?

Aaah I love all of that! :)
Also loving your puns, I can tell we're going to be friends, lol.

Maybe we could make it Titanic themed and have the time period around the 1910's to 20's!

Do you think we'll have several mini storylines between characters (like the show has)?
So a couple of characters? We don't have to make detailed forms and things like that for all of them, especially not right away. We can just start out with two main ones.

I'm obsessed with detail, so I would love to do detailed character sheets!
I think starting out with two characters would be nice, then adding a few more as we go on!

I agree! Sounds good! Should we discuss some of the characters? In addition to passengers I have ideas for a captain, a ship cook, and a lounge performer for example.

We could also get started on a format for a character form?

Maybe attendants or staff that check up on passengers? There could be something eerie about them as well!

We could get started on format! Of curse we need the basics, but little details are something I'm interested in as well if you are!

Oh yes. Perhaps they're secretly vampires or something.

Do you prefer to describe characters and their appearance or use face-claims? I think it might be better to just describe their appearances for this one, just based on how we'll have so many characters in this that it'll be difficult to find images for them.

Or dead! So many possibilities. :)

I am a very, very visual person, so I do prefer both descriptive bits and photos. If you google "face claim directory" the first link is AMAZING. Its where I get all of my FCs.

Tysm I am definitely using that. That's alright with me (:
We can find photos of the setting too, if you like. I love rps that do that.

You're very welcome! (:

Omg yes! I love that! I am a huuuge sucker for visuals! (:
A lot of the time if I find a FC with a lot of gifs I'll put gifs along with my posts ahhh. I love effort in stories, it adds so much. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back