• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One American Horror Story: OOC

Okay! I'll probably take a male character. What do you think their relationship should be like? Should they have known each other before they went on the ship?

I feel like it would be interesting to see their whole relationship progress, so I'm going to vote no, if you're down for that! Maybe they meet through mutual friends or even significant others if you want to throw in a handful of drama as well, I'm pretty laid back. (:

If there's an opportunity to start some, I'll always do it (,:

So I'll assume that they're middle or upper class? Although if they were upper class, they'd have more pressure on them to conform to what their families want and whatever happens on the ship would be even more scandalous.

If you'd want to create their significant others as characters too, I guess we could double up? I think they would eventually die in a tragic scary way (or at least the one I'd create would), leaving the two mains alone together.

Omg I love your style yes yes drama give it to me! (':

I was totally going to say upper class because why not sprinkle some more drama on this beautiful cake.

Yes we could double! Low key might make a coward that just decides to die or something instead of protecting/staying with their s/o.

I just really enjoy plotting. It's my favorite thing. It's so satisfying to come up with these amazingly dramatic scenes and then write them out.

Speaking of cake, I'd definitely want to include something about food poisoning. When someone cooks on AHS they usually can't be trusted.

That's amazing. What if a monster or something was about to kill them and their s/o, and the cowardly person just jumps into the ocean because he doesn't want to protect their s/o or face the monster, only for the monster to disappear without harming their s/o once they're gone. (,: Also... sea monsters. There should definitely be a sea monster.

Yes yes yes! Plotting is so fun, it's like mapping out the adventure before actually going on the adventure!

Oh my, that's some truth right there. Food poisoning is HUGE, we have to toss that in there as well.

I'm literally having heart palpitations your ideas are gold and I love them more than life itself if we're being honest LOL.

Is this format okay? I usually leave the personality be and flesh it out as the RP progresses. Let me know if there's anything I should add. Also, we should probably reserve a a post on the first page of the RP thread so that we can post our characters in and edit them over time instead of starting a separate character thread.

Name:
Social class:
Strengths:
Weaknesses (including allergies, fears, etc.):
Relationships (family, partners, etc.):
Appearance/face-claim:
Outfits/style (optional):

I love it! It gives us a lot of room to develop our characters as time goes on!

Oh also, are we playing ur own s/o or each others? Either way is perfect for me!

HONESTLY it's so cool, I'm so sorry I get so excited over things and I freak out and it's super embarrassing S.O.S
Thank you (':

Good question! I loooove British accents because I'm super basic, but I think that would be different than the typical American setting.

I love the accents too (:
I guess the culture would be a bit different. If they're Americans, they could be returning from a vacation or something in Europe.

I think I'll be slipping on the time-specific dialogue a bit haha. It won't be as accurate in terms of words and slang they used and things like that. But I do alright with old-fashioned dialogue in general and early 1900's isn't that different from nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back