• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ambrogio Returns

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon
Ambrogio means Immortal. So I'm doing a Vampire Rp. This will be set in the late-1800's in London. We all know that Dracula got killed but there is another part of him that no one found out: He had a son, Silas. Silas had killed his mother to live and is growing stronger by the minute. Then he moved to London, for good. As he learns more about his father, he grows angrier of humans and wants to destroy them all. Could he be stopped by someone? Or could this be another replay of time and be killed again like his father?

I want at least more than 2 people to join but no more than 5. You can make two characters however something has to happen, it can't be perfect!

NOTE: I am using very few things from Bram Stokers novel. I am not using his Dracula! I am using Vlad Tepes III who was killed in the 1400's. I am taking Bram's ideas about Dracula/Vlad going to his "love." The rest, I made.

Rules:

No god-modding! (You can't know everything that is going to happen, no reading minds, etc. You could only know things if you are told or it is announced.)

No killing unless notified by me and the writer!

To make things easy, I'll be the vampire as a start and just let me know if you are willing/want to get killed or be turned.

Relationships are aloud, you can make your own family (Maximum characters you can make however, are two. If you do make a family and you want your children to talk, they can have one-liners but they can't be apart of this unless your beginning character(s) get killed!)

If you are going to be in a relationship and you are going to "do it" fade to black please!

Cursing is aloud however I recommend using language from the 1800's

Please spell correctly and use punctuation correctly but try your best.

Don't worry, you don't have to write paragraphs and paragraphs but, I do not want one-liners.

You can do 2-4 sentences or as long as you want it. But please be descriptive so the story can go somewhere!

Character description will be in
Character sign up.

In character role play will be
in a new Role-play, you sign up HERE!

I will give you the layout of what your character description needs to include.

Message me for details, if you want to be a vampire, etc. If you want someone else's character to get killed or anything that has to do with a different character, either
message me, put them in a chat or I will make a group chat and we can discuss everything there.

Thanks!

Meisaki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back