• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Amazing Plot Inside! Superpowers recommended

dvds12

Hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Dvd12, and I am looking for someone to RP with! I am a college student first, so I am looking for someone who will be patient with me as I will be with them. I can at most reply once a day and at least once a week.

A little bit about me: I write 2+ paragraphs per character, I am a detailed writer, 3 third person, I have decent grammar skills, and I love world-building and creating a fun world to RP in and, Romance is my favorite thing to RP.

What I am looking for in a partner: Someone who writes 2+ paragraphs per character, has decent grammar skills, rps each gender equally ( as I do), be a detailed writer and, be open to helping me world build.

Now onto my idea and plot that is a little different. So for this Rp, I have a vague idea of it, and I am looking for a partner to help me flesh it out and the world build with me. If that is your thing and you are up for the challenge and love to world build, Pm me!

The Idea:

There is an evil corporation obsessed with making the perfect humans and taking over the planet with them. They have hidden labs all over the country with their genetics programs where they kidnap babies and runaways and perform experiments on them—our characters (Which I was thinking to make a team so 2 characters each). Escape the lab with their superpowers and use them to rescue other people at other labs while avoiding being captured and bringing down the evil corporation.

Extra Bits: I really love romance in RPs, so maybe somewhere down the line, that can be incorporated. Realistic face claims only (Realistic Art is acceptable as well). I am open to ideas and suggestions.

This is the idea that I had that needs more fleshing out, so If anyone is interested, please only PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back