• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings am i the roleplayer you've dreamed of? [long term partners}

amissinglink

sunset breeze
(it's... a play on that waterparks song)

hello and welcome to this... thing. yeah, i'm just gonna get on with it.

Criteria
  • please, be literate. i used to not be too strict on this but after my experiences, I am. please give me at least 2-3 paragraphs per character. no one-liners at all, and while we're roleplaying, please do not use text speech (unless our characters are texting).
  • i need a reply once a week to function properly. i've had people apologize to me profusely for taking a long time to reply, and i understand people can be busy. while i understand being busy (as i am busy myself), if you take 3 months to sputter out a response with no warning of your absence, i'm gonna be pissed and drop the roleplay. so if you'll be gone for a while and we need to pause the roleplay, please let me know and i'll make sure to give you the time you need. other than that, one reply per week.
  • following the site's guidelines, no erotic content. i'm not into that. if you have questions on that, ask me.
  • if you powerplay or godmod or whatever it's called where your character is the strongest thing alive, i will drop the roleplay. that's not cool.
  • i don't care about age, but like, don't be a child? be mature sort of when it comes to roleplaying your character? just be 16-17+ i guess.
  • also, nothing with slaves. or like, anything with potential rape themes. that's not okay and if you think that is you are scum.
  • no fandom stuff. period. i'm not roleplaying as a canon character.
also, if this helps, i tend to favor mxm over anything else. for a lot of things, though, i really love mxf and fxf. it all depends on the plot and what i feel fits best.

Idea 1: Strangers of Perfection
Genres - Modern, Slice-of-Life
(note: this is a roleplay idea I had from one of the other sites I used to roleplay on, but i decided to bring it back.)
Person A (PA) is celebrity in the big city (whether this is a singer or actor, i don't really care) who has a huge fan base and is a bit mainstream in terms of popularity rankings. Person B (PB) is an underground rockstar with a smaller fan base and a bold sense in looks. These two, by some weird twist of faith, end up as roommates. Where this leads will all depend on the personalities of the characters and how you and I wish to direct their relationship. The end result is a hopeful romance, but I'm fine with just friends.

Idea 1: Roarin' 20s
Genres - Historical (1920s obviously)
Person A (PA) has a shabby home, a poor and disabled family, and becomes the bread-winner of the family. They work miscellaneous jobs day and night, barely getting any time to eat, hydrate, or rest. Person B (PB) is a popular and charming singer of the local city, born rich with people practically throwing money at them. They get anything they want, whether it's groupies or all the night gigs for the rest of the week. But there is one thing they can't get, no matter what they do: PA. I'm hoping to develop this into a good and juicy roleplay about how money and pretty smiles can't win over everyone, and someone who works hard truly deserves the very best.

Pairings without Ideas:
Bodyguard x client (any time period)
Anything with samurai
Anything with pirates
Wizard x vampire
Anything with demons/angels
Arranged marriage between princes/princesses
Anything with gods falling in love with humans/other creatures

If you have any other ideas or pairings that are similar, don't be afraid to DM me.

I'm definitely gonna add more to this eventually, but this is all i have. have a nice day and if you're interested, DM me or comment below.

Hi there! I'm interested in a M x F pairing of God falling in love with a human. I tend to stick to female characters as my mains, as I'm most comfortable with that, but I am also willing to double to make it fair :)

Thank you, get back to me if you're interested!

Artriba

Hi there! I'm interested in a M x F pairing of God falling in love with a human. I tend to stick to female characters as my mains, as I'm most comfortable with that, but I am also willing to double to make it fair :)

Thank you, get back to me if you're interested!

Artriba
Ahhh that’s totally fine. I tend to play as the male characters, so this works out really well. send me a dm and we can discuss it

hey there! feel free to dm me. m x f (or fxf!), if thats okay, with me playing the female? id love to do:

- arranged marriage
- angels / demon stuff
- god falling in love with a human

Hi! I'd be down for Strangers of Perfection, sounds like a pretty cool idea. I'm a complete hopeless romantic, and am willing to play any gender (though I usually take a female role, since I'm better at writing them).

I think that's about it for now, I guess DM me if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back