• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern always searching(:

daarinaa

love is love is love is love is love is
Hey! My name's Darina((:

• [*]I'm currently in high school, and do join a lot of after and before school curricular activities. So I won't always be able to respond 24/7 due to the fact that I have to keep my grades up for these activities that I'm a part of. I may drift off for a while, and I may not warn you due to the fact that sometimes these sports and such can just pop out of no where and take me by surprise as of when and how long. But I will always return. I'll never leave for a whole month or anything. I'm almost always on during the weekend. But as I said, sometimes these things jump out at me without me knowing. And most of the time take up all of my spare time, but again, keep in mind I'll always be back and will try to inform you before hand. But that's all time wise.
    [*]I'm a very happy person. I like to talk and get hyped for things. I'm always going to be here if you need anything, or if you have any questions or even if you're not liking the plot etc. I won't bite, I promise lol. I do like to speak about the plot before everything though, buuuut!! If you don't like doing that and would much rather just jump into the plot, I'd be more than happy to do so with you. Please tell me that you prefer that though!! I don't want to rant off on my own about ideas for the plot and so on
    [*]I'm able to make pretty lengthy responses, but if I can't add anymore.. and the response is rather short please don't get upset, aha.. I've had experiences where people will literally just get really triggered because I couldn't find anything else to add to my TWO PARAGRAPH response. I'll tell you right now, that if I can add a lot I really will. But if I can't find anything else to really say, I'll inform you.
    [*]I almost always do MxF. I'll hardly ever do MxM or FxF. It's really rare for me to do so. Unless you can convince me with a really good plot for a ship with both sexes. you can try to, I'm not one to keep you from doing it. Other than that, I'm full on MxF only.. I prefer to play the male as well. I'm well experienced in both sexes ( and if you don't like to play female PLEASE TELL MEEEE ), but would rather be male.
    [*]I can do 18+ content, just please before we do an rp tell me if you're sensitive to anything or until what extent you're comfortable. I don't want to do anything that'll put you in an uncomfortable situation.

• I'm sick of being in love with you.
    ( druggie* x innocent )
    'X is poison to you. Why don't you leave? You have to leave NX !! You can't be with X anymore, they're bringing a frown and pain to your beautiful face.' NX chooses to stay though. They choose to be where they are. X knows what's happening, they know what they're doing. X can't see though, because X is too busy drowning in alcohol and nicotine. X hates that they're putting NX through this. They're aware of how much pain X is bringing. How long will NX take, until NX finally snaps?​

• Love bites
    (human/hybrid x vampire*)
    'Have you seen x ? They've been gone for six months and I haven't seen them in forever.. please tell me if you do.. thank you..' Is something nx has been asking everyone in the small town both of you grew up in ever since x has gone away. But little did anyone know that x wasn't going to come back the same person they left as. They'd arrive as a monster, someone they aren't. And when x does get back, they're going to need to do everything in their power to protect nx. see.. X had always known that they were going to need to leave at some point. They never paid much attention to it though, they'd just brush it off and keep it buried in the back of their mind. X is part of a gang. Made up of solely vampires. Since X had been gone so long.. their gang mates needed to do something to discipline them. Causing X to be brutally abused both physically and mentally. X is now the complete opposite person they were when they left. And before he could be dropped off back to where he came from, his boss carefully informed X about the fact that they'd come for NX next. And that's something X won't allow. Even if he's a psycho supernatural being.​
Seven years
(prince/king* x princess/queen)
Both of you thought you we're the best thing out there. The greatest couple to ever live. And the fact that you're royals doesn't decline it what so ever. Both of you adored each other endlessly, and couldn't see each other with anyone else. It was the best relationship you had ever had, and you just had to foil it. Everything gone, everything dead. All because you couldn't keep your precious hands to yourself. You're lust and body got the best of you, they ignored your mind and your conscious as you allowed yourself to do things you should only do with your lover to someone else. Your partner finds out. Causing both of you to fall into tragedy, and to take a break. Both of you had to work together though, but if you had a choice.. you would choose to be else where than with the partner whom you either betrayed, or with the one who betrayed you. Seven years pass, and your partner is the heir to the throne. His father dies off, causing both of you to have to be immediately wed and forced to have kids to be the next heirs. Both of you, have no idea what to feel. Either be upset with the fact that you must be with the one whom you've despised for a long while, or be relived because there may be hope for the two of you.

who?
(famous boy*/famous girl)
Both of you hate each other so much, no one could've ever imagined someone could hate another person as much as that. And you two are famous, meaning you've probably crossed paths more than twice. Now your managers are telling you you've got to work with this person. What happens if you learn to love the person you hate.. is that even possible? Because that's exactly what you're feeling right now.​

** means i'm craving. pink is the role i'd prefer to play.
Celebrity x Celebrity**

Superhero x Villain

Ex x Ex **

Prince/Princess x guard

Royal x Commoner

Arranged Marriage**

Best Friend x Best Friend **

Vampire x Werewolf**

Vampire x Human

Enemy x Enemy **

Jock x Geek

cell mates

psycho x nurse

religious x rebel **

fake relationship**

go to the same support group

drug addict x innocent **

depressed x helper

childhood friends

If you've got anymore be sure to pm me(:
tumblr_o5bj9bPcfE1vqfkylo1_250.gif

I really love your plots titles ‘who?’ And ‘love bites’! I’d love to do one of them!

Hey! My name's Darina((:

• [*]I'm currently in high school, and do join a lot of after and before school curricular activities. So I won't always be able to respond 24/7 due to the fact that I have to keep my grades up for these activities that I'm a part of. I may drift off for a while, and I may not warn you due to the fact that sometimes these sports and such can just pop out of no where and take me by surprise as of when and how long. But I will always return. I'll never leave for a whole month or anything. I'm almost always on during the weekend. But as I said, sometimes these things jump out at me without me knowing. And most of the time take up all of my spare time, but again, keep in mind I'll always be back and will try to inform you before hand. But that's all time wise.
    [*]I'm a very happy person. I like to talk and get hyped for things. I'm always going to be here if you need anything, or if you have any questions or even if you're not liking the plot etc. I won't bite, I promise lol. I do like to speak about the plot before everything though, buuuut!! If you don't like doing that and would much rather just jump into the plot, I'd be more than happy to do so with you. Please tell me that you prefer that though!! I don't want to rant off on my own about ideas for the plot and so on
    [*]I'm able to make pretty lengthy responses, but if I can't add anymore.. and the response is rather short please don't get upset, aha.. I've had experiences where people will literally just get really triggered because I couldn't find anything else to add to my TWO PARAGRAPH response. I'll tell you right now, that if I can add a lot I really will. But if I can't find anything else to really say, I'll inform you.
    [*]I almost always do MxF. I'll hardly ever do MxM or FxF. It's really rare for me to do so. Unless you can convince me with a really good plot for a ship with both sexes. you can try to, I'm not one to keep you from doing it. Other than that, I'm full on MxF only.. I prefer to play the male as well. I'm well experienced in both sexes ( and if you don't like to play female PLEASE TELL MEEEE ), but would rather be male.
    [*]I can do 18+ content, just please before we do an rp tell me if you're sensitive to anything or until what extent you're comfortable. I don't want to do anything that'll put you in an uncomfortable situation.

• I'm sick of being in love with you.
    ( druggie* x innocent )
    'X is poison to you. Why don't you leave? You have to leave NX !! You can't be with X anymore, they're bringing a frown and pain to your beautiful face.' NX chooses to stay though. They choose to be where they are. X knows what's happening, they know what they're doing. X can't see though, because X is too busy drowning in alcohol and nicotine. X hates that they're putting NX through this. They're aware of how much pain X is bringing. How long will NX take, until NX finally snaps?​

• Love bites
    (human/hybrid x vampire*)
    'Have you seen x ? They've been gone for six months and I haven't seen them in forever.. please tell me if you do.. thank you..' Is something nx has been asking everyone in the small town both of you grew up in ever since x has gone away. But little did anyone know that x wasn't going to come back the same person they left as. They'd arrive as a monster, someone they aren't. And when x does get back, they're going to need to do everything in their power to protect nx. see.. X had always known that they were going to need to leave at some point. They never paid much attention to it though, they'd just brush it off and keep it buried in the back of their mind. X is part of a gang. Made up of solely vampires. Since X had been gone so long.. their gang mates needed to do something to discipline them. Causing X to be brutally abused both physically and mentally. X is now the complete opposite person they were when they left. And before he could be dropped off back to where he came from, his boss carefully informed X about the fact that they'd come for NX next. And that's something X won't allow. Even if he's a psycho supernatural being.​
Seven years
(prince/king* x princess/queen)
Both of you thought you we're the best thing out there. The greatest couple to ever live. And the fact that you're royals doesn't decline it what so ever. Both of you adored each other endlessly, and couldn't see each other with anyone else. It was the best relationship you had ever had, and you just had to foil it. Everything gone, everything dead. All because you couldn't keep your precious hands to yourself. You're lust and body got the best of you, they ignored your mind and your conscious as you allowed yourself to do things you should only do with your lover to someone else. Your partner finds out. Causing both of you to fall into tragedy, and to take a break. Both of you had to work together though, but if you had a choice.. you would choose to be else where than with the partner whom you either betrayed, or with the one who betrayed you. Seven years pass, and your partner is the heir to the throne. His father dies off, causing both of you to have to be immediately wed and forced to have kids to be the next heirs. Both of you, have no idea what to feel. Either be upset with the fact that you must be with the one whom you've despised for a long while, or be relived because there may be hope for the two of you.

who?
(famous boy*/famous girl)
Both of you hate each other so much, no one could've ever imagined someone could hate another person as much as that. And you two are famous, meaning you've probably crossed paths more than twice. Now your managers are telling you you've got to work with this person. What happens if you learn to love the person you hate.. is that even possible? Because that's exactly what you're feeling right now.​

** means i'm craving. pink is the role i'd prefer to play.
Celebrity x Celebrity**

Superhero x Villain

Ex x Ex **

Prince/Princess x guard

Royal x Commoner

Arranged Marriage**

Best Friend x Best Friend **

Vampire x Werewolf**

Vampire x Human

Enemy x Enemy **

Jock x Geek

cell mates

psycho x nurse

religious x rebel **

fake relationship**

go to the same support group

drug addict x innocent **

depressed x helper

childhood friends

If you've got anymore be sure to pm me(:
tumblr_o5bj9bPcfE1vqfkylo1_250.gif

I'd play the princess in the royal x guard rp :)

Hi there. I would be up for the Princess x Guard or Vampire x Human pairing. Maybe even both? Human Princess x Vampire Guard. Heh.

PM me if you ever get bored again? Would love to be told what to do by a dominant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back