• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always Searching! (Romance. Fandom & Original)

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Hello! I'm on the search yet again.

(For like the thousandth time, cause I can never have too many role plays.)

I'm searching for partners for both fandom romances and original romances.

General Expectations

Please be able to respond every day. Once a day is fine, though I do stay interested better if my partner replies multiple times a day.

Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Use third person only.

Please be willing to play a male, or double.

Please also let me know if you're getting bored, or if you have an idea to add on to the plot, or if you want to simply quit the role play altogether.

Plot with me! I love plotting so much, and it's so much fun if we do it together!!

If we do anything mature, please be 18+ and we will take it off site.

Please be willing to role play by thread. I really prefer it.

Also, I prefer to do male/female, unless there is a ! Next to a Fandom.

Please be willing to play canon characters. For fandom romances, I only role play canon/oc.

Please write an equal amount for both characters. I don't accept two paragraphs for one and four for the other.

Put as much effort into both, please.

Sometimes, we end up liking the same character. That's cool- most of the time, I'm totally willing to play them for you, if you play them for me too. If you don't want to do that, then neither of us will play them. Sorry, but it's only fair.

Fandoms

If there is a * next to a fandom, I have a plot.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood*

Nana*

Sailor Moon !

Fruits Basket

Ouran High School Host Club

Life is Strange !

Dragon Age

Supernatural*

Harry Potter*

Percy Jackson*

Hunger Games*

Walking Dead

Persona 3 !

Persona 4 !

The Witcher 3

Final Fantasy 8

Chrono Cross

Marvel

Original Pairings

~All of these are romantic. Despite the "taboo" nature of some.~

Teacher/Student

Older male/Younger female

Ghost/Human

Demon/Human

Vampire/Human

God/Human

Artist/Muse

Best Friend/Best Friend

Psychic/Supernatural School

Boarding School

Brother/Sister

Mafia Boss/Mayor's Daughter

Ex/Ex

Celebrity/Fan

Druggie/Druggie

Artist/Artist

Also, if you don't see anything here, please ask. I'm sure I've forgotten things.

Last edited by a moderator:
PokemonGirl said:
What celebrities do you like?
Oh, there's a bunch, tbh!

Tom Hiddleston, Leonardo Dicaprio, Charlie Hunnam, Gerard Way, Brenden Urie, Brad Pitt, Johhny Depp, um, I'm kinda drawing a blank besides those, though..

I HAVE FOUND MY SOULMATE

ITS YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so are you okay with Yuri/Yaoi? I'd do Ouran or Harry Potter. I'm not on very often, but I try to reply as much as possible.

PokemonGirl said:
I HAVE FOUND MY SOULMATE
ITS YOU
Haha! Do you want to PM me and work something out?

Kloverdesu said:
Okay, so are you okay with Yuri/Yaoi? I'd do Ouran or Harry Potter. I'm not on very often, but I try to reply as much as possible.
I do yuri if it's marked with a ! . Unfortunately, neither of those are yuri or yaoi for me. :/

Brendon Urie and Gerard Way.

Like literally i haven't found anyone else who likes them, other than my friend.

SeverusX said:

Hello! I'm on the search yet again.

(For like the thousandth time, cause I can never have too many role plays.)

I'm searching for partners for both fandom romances and original romances.

General Expectations

Please be able to respond every day. Once a day is fine, though I do stay interested better if my partner replies multiple times a day.

Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Use third person only.

Please be willing to play a male, or double.

Please also let me know if you're getting bored, or if you have an idea to add on to the plot, or if you want to simply quit the role play altogether.

Plot with me! I love plotting so much, and it's so much fun if we do it together!!

If we do anything mature, please be 18+ and we will take it off site.

Please be willing to role play by thread. I really prefer it.

Also, I prefer to do male/female, unless there is a ! Next to a Fandom.

Please be willing to play canon characters. For fandom romances, I only role play canon/oc.

Please write an equal amount for both characters. I don't accept two paragraphs for one and four for the other.

Put as much effort into both, please.

Sometimes, we end up liking the same character. That's cool- most of the time, I'm totally willing to play them for you, if you play them for me too. If you don't want to do that, then neither of us will play them. Sorry, but it's only fair.

Fandoms

If there is a * next to a fandom, I have a plot.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood*

Nana*

Sailor Moon !

Fruits Basket

Ouran High School Host Club

Life is Strange !

Dragon Age

Supernatural*

Harry Potter*

Percy Jackson*

Hunger Games*

Walking Dead

Persona 3 !

Persona 4 !

The Witcher 3

Final Fantasy 8

Chrono Cross

Marvel

Original Pairings

~All of these are romantic. Despite the "taboo" nature of some.~

Teacher/Student

Older male/Younger female

Ghost/Human

Demon/Human

Vampire/Human

God/Human

Artist/Muse

Best Friend/Best Friend

Psychic/Supernatural School

Boarding School

Brother/Sister

Mafia Boss/Mayor's Daughter

Ex/Ex

Celebrity/Fan

Druggie/Druggie

Artist/Artist

Also, if you don't see anything here, please ask. I'm sure I've forgotten things.

Supernatural school or Camp halfblood

I have OCs for both as well as a plot line I like with camp halfblood

Kloverdesu said:
I'll try f/m if you're more comfortable with that
Okay, can you Pm me please?

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Supernatural school or Camp halfblood
I have OCs for both as well as a plot line I like with camp halfblood

[/QUOTE]
Alright. Can you play Nico for me?

I'd love to do Harry Potter with you but ai've only watched the movies ^^ Is that okay? If not then Percy Jackson is cool too :)

Christy said:
I'd love to do Harry Potter with you but ai've only watched the movies ^^ Is that okay? If not then Percy Jackson is cool too :)
Well, do you think you can play Severus for me based on your movie knowledge? If not, then let's go for PJ!

I'd do Ouran High School Host Club, Harry Potter, Older male/Younger female, Best friend/Best friend, Ex/Ex, Artist/Artist ... But I'm still pretty new at this so I don't know if you're okay with that. I'd be able to reply several times a day after about 3pm est though.

Alixx said:
I'd do Ouran High School Host Club, Harry Potter, Older male/Younger female, Best friend/Best friend, Ex/Ex, Artist/Artist ... But I'm still pretty new at this so I don't know if you're okay with that. I'd be able to reply several times a day after about 3pm est though.
When you say new, what does that mean, exactly? I don't mind post length so much as long as it's at least two paragraphs. As long as you have decent spelling and grammar, I think we'll be fine!

SeverusX said:
When you say new, what does that mean, exactly? I don't mind post length so much as long as it's at least two paragraphs. As long as you have decent spelling and grammar, I think we'll be fine!
Okay. I mean like the website, and I honestly haven't done to much rp haha. But I think I'd be fine, if you don't mind.

SeverusX said:
Well, do you think you can play Severus for me based on your movie knowledge? If not, then let's go for PJ!
I think I can play Severus. :) Depending on your plot that is haha :D

I'd love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you. I can play any male canon you'd like, and there's no need to double. Could you please PM me? I would've PM'd you, but I'm too new.

Hmm I would love to do a SNK X TitanFall with you and I can double and all or we could do Druggie/Druggie, or any Original Pairings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back