• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

{ ALWAYS OPEN }

okay, i said to myself that i wouldn't get into another role-play, but these ideas are too interesting for me to pass up.

i'm really liking 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 18, 20, 23, 24, 26, and 27. literally any of those sound like a lot of fun. i play all genders, sexualities, and roles.

i can pm you or you can pm me, anything's fine. i sincerely hope you aren't full yet, but if you are, that's also cool.

thanks a bunch.

Hey just saw this recently when I joined this site. I've been getting back to rping and the first rp here was immediately romance so it's almost something I could go for and more played type of rp. If you're still open, I'm Good for trying either #6 or #16 since either can turn into some fun comedy.

Your plots are simple and concise. It really helped to have them as spoilers instead of just listing them all out. I was wondering if you would like to do plot #25 with me, "TA's Pet"

Consider me hooked like omg! So much original plot, I'm in love. Haha~

Anywaays legit, the plots I adored most(because I can't pick. Haha~)

2, 3, 5, 9, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 22, 24 aaaand 26. Woop, that's a lot. xD

I know I shouldn't join another RP but dear lord your ideas entice me so

If "Drop Dead", number seventeen, is still open I would love, love, love to play it with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back