• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [always looking] Rp partner search (ignore prefix and post count)

Destructive_demigod

Fandoms (I can't play cannon characters, you can though)

* = craving

• The companions quartet*

• Percy Jackson/the Hero's of Olympus

• Chronicles of Vladimir Tod

• Angel beats (unfinished)

• Mekakucity actors

• Akame ga kill (unfinished)

• Tokyo ghoul (unfinished)

• Ask me for one you have

Pairings

(mxf or fxf, will play either gender, though i like to play f)
  • Mermaid X human

• Human X Vampire

• Human X demon

• Human X angel

• Human X fallen angel

• Human X Demi-human*

• Demi-human X Demi-human

• Nymphomaniac x person "reserving them self"

• Fairy x human

• Again, ask

genres

• romance

• Comedy

• Slice of life (IDK)

• Fantasy

• Supernatural

• Action

• Adventure
Plots

• You are an assassin who specializes in killing the other Gender by seducing or enticing your targets, your orders are clear by your employer, but what happens when you fall in love with the target, will your heart beat for them, or will their heart stop?

• In a world where people know every personality aspect about their soul mate, people find theirs fairly quikly, usually by the age sixteen. you are an adult, and still haven't found yours, and you only just know realize that it's me, your shy childhood friend who you have known since you where born... what do you do?

• C1 and C2 are a couple, one day while they are on a date, C1 suddenly looses the ability to use their legs. the doctor says that it's not permanent, but has no idea how long it will last.

• this is kinda weird, but im thinking that there are mythological creatures, and they can morph into a human form (their name will be what ever creature they are supposed to be). this can be any genre, and i was thinking that the creature will involve their self into a humans life, the human becoming fond of them.

• a Utopian Society is hidden after the apocalypse, and it recruits people that could be of use. those people are assigned to a home to teach them how to live there. my character will be chosen and picked out of the apocalypse and is going to live at your characters house.

• if you have one you made, or isn't on the list, feel free to ask.
rules

post length-

no real rules on this, post as long or as short as you want. i, personally do shorter replys, so if that ticks you off, turn away.

grammer-

please do not use text talk, and do your best. that being said, i will overlook spelling and puncuatuon errors.

pm me if interested.

will add to this later

Last edited:
Hi there! I was wondering if we could do maybe an FxF human X angel? I have an idea I'd like to run by you and hopefully we can do it? If not I suppose my idea could work with slice of life, comedy romance section? 

Anyways I hope we can be roleplay partners and work somthing out! 

Have a nice day/ night :)  

'Ello~

Would you be interested in a Percy Jackson / Tokyo ghoul inspired RP?

I would be very interested in playing a vampire x human situation. I usually stick to either realistic or fantasy. I would be open to playing male or female, but prefer female (also prefer that the male is the vampire in whatever situation). Pretty much willing to play whatevs though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back