• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Always looking for rp partners

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Always looking for rp partners

****** - really interested in doing
Rules:
Please let me know when you are going to be away for a long period of time if possible
Be Mature in Rp
We can have an ooc for rps
In the rp (who I'm looking for) beside the anime
I'm always willing to double

Ways I rp:
Email
Pms
Discord

Anime:
Yu Yu Hakusho (Yusuke)
Black Butler (Ciel)******
Yu-gi-oh (Atem/Yami Yugi)******
Vampire Knight (Kaname)
Fairy Tale (Natsu or Loke)
SAO
Sailor Moon
Mew Mew power
Inuyasha

Real life Shows:

AHS (Donovan)******
Vampire Diaries (Damon)******
TrueBlood (Ben Flynn/Warlow)******
Supernatural (Dean Winchester)******
Vampire Academy
Lost Girl
Once Upon a time (Captain Hook/Killian Jones)******
Constantine
Dusk Till Dawn
Marvel Movies
White Collar
Disney Movies

Last edited:
Klaus maybe? I'm more than happy to be Damon! I'll be honest though I don't remember much of the later seasons (like season 5 on). I remember some main points but that's about it. Hope that's not a problem :)

ok i can be him, send me a pm we can discuss details

Hey I have been looking for a -different- black butler rp. I usually play Sebastian, but if you would prefer I could try to play someone else? I have always done romance and am trying to broaden my horizon as it were.

I am open for an alternate AU or anything really.... i have an idea for a "body swap" between the master and servant but no real plot or anything....I cannot send the first PM yet, sorry....

If you don't like that idea, its fine. Im just after something different...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back