• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always looking for Partners

I'm new as well, but Assassin x Dancer is intriguing. What'd you have in mind?
A kind assassin and a terrifying dancer. But i'm new, so... I can't pm
And you're wanting something with a kind assassin and terrifying dancer? Can you expand a bit more so I have a b
And you're wanting something with a kind assassin and terrifying dancer? Can you expand a bit more so I have a better idea of what you've got in mind?
The assassin was a rogue killer in the past, after some incidents, he changed to better one. The dancer was one of the family the assassin killed. So she recognised the assassin and tried to kill him. The assassin didn't mind at all instead let her do it because he's in fault in first place. But there are a lot of secret that meet in the eye of the kind assassin. Something like that, i just thought about it tho xp

Either or. I'm not too familiar with explanations in Muses.
Okay.

Muse A is a talented assassin, gets the job done. Whatever. They are with an organization sided with the government to take down anything and everything to do with human trafficking or the black market. Muse B is with a ballet school, wanting to get into the Rockettes (or any other major dance team). They are currently in a school that gets shut down by this team of Assassins. They are taken in and questioned.

Two rival assassins working in separate organizations forced to work together when the organizations come together to destroy a much bigger threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back