• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always looking for Partners

Lady Silver

Lady Silver
Hey! I've had that ache for a good rp for a while now. I need something to satisfy it. I woke up five minutes ago with the mood to decorate for Halloween.

Anyways, I just have a few things I want to clear up and post a few ideas I've had.

Ideas:

1.) Halloween horror

2.) Fallout

3.) Modern Day WWII

4.) Assassin x Dancer

5.) Hybrid Animal Zoo

6.) Vampire Slave Owner x Slave

7.) Vampire x Werewolf or Witch/wizard

I accept more options too! Please PM me for questions, ideas, and if you want to see some scenarios of these ideas

im all about spooky halloween stuff
im so down
halloween horror and assassin x dancer sound really cool !

Of course!

Muse A is ruthless and hungry Vampire with a tendency to break their slaves and kill them in the same week. Muse B is a simple slave, strong and stubborn but will get the job done. On the second Saturday of the month, the auction starts where Muse B is being auctioned for a week. Muse A attends.

Of course!

Muse A is ruthless and hungry Vampire with a tendency to break their slaves and kill them in the same week. Muse B is a simple slave, strong and stubborn but will get the job done. On the second Saturday of the month, the auction starts where Muse B is being auctioned for a week. Muse A attends.
Sounds interesting. When to start?

And you're wanting something with a kind assassin and terrifying dancer? Can you expand a bit more so I have a better idea of what you've got in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back