• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always Looking for Partners

So a Dragonball fan eh? What about One Piece? Sonic the Hedgehog? Pokemon? DCU? MU? Power Rangers? Sorry if I'm babbling, just very curious.

Umm I enjoy One Piece, though I haven't been ale to watch it all. Sonic I only really enjoyed playing the games. Never got into Pokemon or Power Rangers. And have no idea what DCU or MU are...

DC Comics (Batman, Superman, The Flash, ECT) and Marvel Universe (Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, ECT) And don't worry, still not all the way through One Piece myself. And I was talkin game wise for Sonic, I've been wanting to do a Shadow rp :P And don't worry bout PR or Pokemon.

I enjoyed the Wonder Woman movie, though I'm not a DC fan per say. I do love Marvel but Lord am I rusty on my comics. As for Sonic, you realize it's been 16-20 years since I last played? I Played them on the OLD school systems (i.e. Sega Genesis)

I enjoyed the Wonder Woman movie, though I'm not a DC fan per say. I do love Marvel but Lord am I rusty on my comics. As for Sonic, you realize it's been 16-20 years since I last played? I Played them on the OLD school systems (i.e. Sega Genesis)

It's quite alright. I played some of the old school Sonic games too....but Sonic himself never did it for me. Shadow I felt a connection to. But still, at least we have the One Piece love in common. And that's enough for me. I wanna rp One Piece so bad and can help you if you need it. I'm mostly a Marvel fan for Spidey, but at heart I'm a DC fan. Because of the Bat-family. And any comic knowledge I have is because of the constant net comic reading. But again, let's focus on One Piece.

Lol I know the basics of One Piece (again, haven't bee able to watch nearly enough) but I can try :)

Lol I know the basics of One Piece (again, haven't bee able to watch nearly enough) but I can try :)

Don't worry, I can help you. In order to properly rp Luffy, I've had to watch a whole bunch of the series so I'm fine with helping you if you need it, don't hesitate to ask. :) And for the record, you're 3 years older then me which is awesome!

hey, so just wondering, do you enjoy action themes in the roleplay, and if so we can talk over some vampire plots, if not we can still do that

I like 10 and the last idea. They interest me, if you're still open. I'm limited only by college and being a college editor for the paper, but I should easily manage. Just don't expect me making 20 5000 word posts a day.

I like the Save Yourself idea, though I've never heard the song. I prefer to play male characters, so the demon character works well for me, as long as you want the angel.

If your still looking I’m up and would love to write with you. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back