• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always Looking for Partners

1. I am a 30 year old female. I am a full time attorney. Roleplaying is my escape from it all.

2. I have been roleplaying since I was 12 or so.

3. There are times that my writing suffers, unfortunately it's part of life. However, I do tend to correct myself if it is brought up.

4. I do not mind doubling, but I do tend to favor my female characters over my male. This does not mean I will not roleplay as a male, it is just a warning.

5. I do both Hetero and Yuri roleplays.

6. I am fairly open to most roleplay types.

7. Roleplaying ideas:

8. A slightly twisted version of Beauty and the Beast. Something with the idea of a vampire as the beast, with a human "beauty". Perhaps someone with a checkered past, on the run from her problems.

9. If you have ever heard the song "Save Yourself" by My Darkest Days, I'd like something along those lines. The demon prince finding himself on earth trying to prove himself to his father only to run in to an angel on earth who is trying to make earth a better place, perhaps trying to prove that earth isn't as bad as everyone seems to think it is. The two meet, perhaps not on such great terms, but unable to get one another out of their minds. The two trying to get together to start with only to have him tell her that she should go, but unable to just leave her alone.

10. I love the idea of modifying any of the old anime shows: Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Ronin Warriors.

11. There's also the idea of Edward Teach's, Black Beards, daughter finding herself left with an old map of her father's and a simple north star pendant. She finds herself called to the sea, even though he had taken measures to make sure she would never find herself on the water again after she turned eleven years old, having spent the majority of her young life on the water with him. But now, after not hearing from her father in 6 or 7 years, she finds herself called back, the curiousity of what she'll find at the destination marked on the map getting to her. - wouldn't mind a bit of fantasy.

12. I also enjoy the basics, vampires, mafias, pirates, slice of lifes, etc.

If you are interested please contact me! I'd love to find a good roleplay right now. I need something to do to take my mind off everything else. While courts went well this week I still need to get away and relax.
Greetings my name is william. I am 23. I am a full time voice actor and a part time Author. I have been on this site for three years now or so. I have role played with the best and the worst people. I am looking to expand my group of people and if your willing i would enjoy role playing with someone very experienced. My rolls expand from future to the far past. I can fit any roll needed. Please let me know if you would like to enlist me.

I have a slice of life story. if you would be so inclined to shoot me a PM I can send it to you. :)

Hi!

I can't send PM's yet, as I'm still a new member with under 10 posts, so if you would be kind enough to send me one?

I'd very much like to get a RP going with you if possible.

^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back