• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Altogether Ooky

blunderingbibliophile

I... am a librarian!
tenor.gif

*snap snap*

Hello everyone! I'm back at it again with another less than common fandom search; this time, The Addams Family.

I literally love ever incarnation of The Addams Family I've ever seen, and I'm hoping to find someone willing to play Gomez against Morticia. Other characters can be sorted out and used as needed, but Gomez and Tish are literally the OTP. #couplegoals

tenor.gif

I'm 21, so I'm looking for someone 18+. After all, though I obviously don't want anything against site rules, the Addams can get a little violent, and raunchy, and just plain dark.
I write 2-6 paragraphs, it all depends on what's going on in the rp at the time and how many characters I'm controlling at the moment.
I do double, so if you want to incorporate that somehow, let me know, but I only write MxF pairings.
I reply when I can. Sometimes that's multiple times a day, sometimes that's once a week. Sorry, busy schedule.
I can rp through pms or discord.

tumblr_of7ktjcEdp1qg5mjyo1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back