• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Altissia; Fallen [A God & Demigod Quest || OPEN]

Aukanai Aukanai So, question about character creation, I know demi-gods are only allowed two powers, but are they also limited to only one weapon?
The weapon bit is mainly for their 'main weapon'. So yeah, they are allowed to have more than one weapon, but don't go over the top. And try to keep them relatively the same. (Like, if their main weapon is a sword, other weapons like daggers and knives will suit)

Inari? A Japanese(?) goddess?
I suppose, I'll think about it and maybe add some Japanese gods and goddess It's just I'm also trying to avoid any clashes.

Yep! "Inari Ōkami (稲荷大神?, also Oinari) is the Japanese kami of foxes, of fertility, rice, tea and sake, of agriculture and industry, of general prosperity and worldly success, and one of the principal kami of Shinto."

It's hard to find gods that don't have some cross over, especially when it comes to fertility and agriculture, but I don't think Inari would particularly clash with any other god. Maybe Dionysus, but I think they're different enough that there won't be a problem.

Yep! "Inari Ōkami (稲荷大神?, also Oinari) is the Japanese kami of foxes, of fertility, rice, tea and sake, of agriculture and industry, of general prosperity and worldly success, and one of the principal kami of Shinto."

It's hard to find gods that don't have some cross over, especially when it comes to fertility and agriculture, but I don't think Inari would particularly clash with any other god. Maybe Dionysus, but I think they're different enough that there won't be a problem.

Okay, I talked about it with my co-GM and yes, you can play the role of Inari.
In addition to Inari, I will be adding one or two other Japanese gods/goddesses. However, I may remove one god/goddess from the current list.
(If you want to suggest some Japanese gods to add, go ahead).

Interested! I'd like to play as Ares if that role hasn't been filled yet.

EDIT: Scratch that, my apologies. I have too many RP's I'll be juggling soon.

Last edited:
Hello love! I'm interested in this RP! If possible, can I go for the daughter if Izanami, Goddess of Death?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back