• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Altissia; Fallen [A God & Demigod Quest || OPEN]

Aukanai

crazy = genius
ALTISSIA; FALLEN

Shinryu_Dissidia_4294.png

OVERVIEW
Co-GM: C Clio
GENRES: Fantasy | Action | Quest | Adventure
SETTINGS: Alternate Universe | Modern/Futurist | Semi-Apocalyptic
INFLUENCES: Owari no Seraph, Percy Jackson, Shingeki no Bahamut, Danmachi, FFXV
TAGS: Gods, Demigods, dark themes, heroes, villain, semi-apocalyptic, magic, feels, monsters, destruction.

RULES
1: This is meant to be a mature roleplay, so characters should be well planned out.
2: You should be able to post up to one paragraph or more.
3: Four characters maximum.
4: Demi god's ages; min - 16, max - 20 | God's ages; min - 23, max - 35
5: Demigods can have two powers maximum - with a skill level of intermediate or lower. [Skill level can progress to advanced later on in the rp]
6: Any type of face claim allowed - realistic preferred.
7: Strengths and weakness should be kept balanced.
8: Usually keep one demi-god child to one godly parent (Exceptions may arise)
9: Gods won't have any powers, just human-like skills and abilities.
10: I will deck you if you're character is pure memes.

• PLOT

Hey, do you remember the time when your life was perfectly fine and you went to school five days a week, friends took up your weekends and you spent your nights doing nothing? Yeah, those where the good days.

----------​

In the fantasy world of Vurill, many different people live. It is simply put, a world of magic, from fairies and wizards to elves and humans. Here you will find almost everything. A world which is just as corrupted and greedy. The thieves, the murders, the dirty scammers. And yet, it is also a world full of love, kindness, compassion and passion.

But, no one had expected one of the main cities to fall.
    Altissia was almost burnt to the ground, standing on its last leg as monsters - or perhaps demonic nightmares ran rapid. Someone had set them loose, for reasons unknown. The world was beginning to crackle in the flames.

Hence, the gods banned together to try to save this world they always watched over.
    However, something was wrong. For when the gods arrived, their powers had been blown out like a candle's weak flame. The god's were useless. Which only left, their last hopes.

Their demigod children, whom they had to leave when just a baby, along with the humans they had fallen in love some years ago. Perhaps it would be a tough task for the gods to ask their children for help and putting them too in danger's way. Yet, these demigod children; though only half god, also have their godly parent's powers. It is just a matter of time for them discover such powers and master them for battle.

Will the gods be able to reconnect with their children again? And will the demigods be able to accept them?

SIMPLIFIED

In more simple terms; A villain has just appeared in this fantasy world - named Vurill. For reasons unknown (which may be revealed later), they have basically captured all these monster/demonic creatures and released them all in the middle of one of the cities; Altissia.

And, because these outraged creatures have a mind of their own, this villain has no control over what they do. So, these creatures are beginning to roam to other cities and destroy them too.

Then the gods enter the realm in attempt to save it. But, they have no powers in this realm, so they'll have to find their demigod children to help. (Their demigod children are a child they had with a human they had fallen in love with years ago).

*** Note: The demigod children will not be located in Altissia. So they would be in a safer location and have to travel to Altissia when the gods find them.

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm super glad someone is interested in it~
So, which role(s) were you interested in playing? Or do you currently have no preference?

Well, I'm still pondering over it, but I think I'm interested in playing one of the demigods. I still don't know which god I'd go for, but I favor those from the Egyptian mythology.

Well, I'm still pondering over it, but I think I'm interested in playing one of the demigods. I still don't know which god I'd go for, but I favor those from the Egyptian mythology.

Alright, since you think you want to play one of the demigods, I will send you a prompt for the roleplay sample shorty.

Hey, I'd be interested in being a god! I could go for any of them really, so whichever demigod needs a parent, I suppose I could fill that role.

I do have a question about the gods though. I know that they are human basically with no powers, but does that mean that they are vulnerable and mortal? Like could they hypothetically be harmed and/or killed?

Myrta Myrta Black Jade Black Jade FireFlare FireFlare Armorath Armorath
Character sheet thread is up

--

Hey, I'd be interested in being a god! I could go for any of them really, so whichever demigod needs a parent, I suppose I could fill that role.

I do have a question about the gods though. I know that they are human basically with no powers, but does that mean that they are vulnerable and mortal? Like could they hypothetically be harmed and/or killed?
That's okay, you can choose whichever role. Clio and I still have yet to decide on our roles.
As for the gods having no power, physically yes they will be just as vulnerable as any other human. Hence their need for the help from the demigods. Though, I would think they would still have some sort of advantage over most humans. (perhaps faster reflexes, more strength,ect but not over the top.)

This RP has piqued my interest. Are we only able to pick from the select pool of specific gods, or can we add? I have a specific god in mind I want to play as, but I'd be fine playing as the Child of Ares.

This RP has piqued my interest. Are we only able to pick from the select pool of specific gods, or can we add? I have a specific god in mind I want to play as, but I'd be fine playing as the Child of Ares.
I mean, it depends on which god you want. I made the current list to avoid any clashes (like having more than one goddess of love - Aphrodite and Freya)

Very much interested. If not already taken, I'd like to play the daughter of Nut, please.
Awesome! I'm glad to hear it. The link to the character sheet thread is in the first post, tab 3.

Aukanai Aukanai So, question about character creation, I know demi-gods are only allowed two powers, but are they also limited to only one weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back