• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Alternate Universe Galore! [Doubling + Looking For Long-Term Partner!]

Fran DeArc

Madame Sadist
Salut, my friends. My name is Fran, a seasoned roleplayer of 10 years. I'm a 21-year-old communication arts student hoping to break into the gaming / entertainment industry soon.

I've been roleplaying since I was 12 on a now-defunct Zelda RP fourm and later on Twitter under several characters (and hoo boy... I have a lot of them. From OCs to actual characters...) and a few multiverse roleplays here and there. I just don't know, but I'm always coming up with new original and fandom stories and my mind is always full of new ideas, new characters, new plots... you know? The whole shebang, but it's so frustrating when the intricacies of life get in the way (college, for instance). Still, I want to share my ideas with others and let the creative juices flow somehow.

Below are my current musings and the possible AU's I've come up with for them. Right now, I've only listed video game-related characters, but I'll add more later. I've always loved the AU genre because it's just a big "what if..." scenario. Anything can happen and to me it's the best way to flesh out a character or give them new headcanons. If you're interested, please respond to this thread or DM me if interested! Either way is fine by me!

Writing Style

I write in a semi-novella to novella style, but I can adjust if asked. Basically, I'm all in for beta and alpha roleplaying, but not omega roleplaying. I love more details and descriptions. Quality over quantity as the saying goes, but don't worry, I'm not a grammar nazi. I make mistakes too, so I'm lenient over small errors, however, if the errors are constant throughout only then will I have a problem and I will inform you immediately. Also, I'll usually write 2 to 4 paragraphs worth of content, maybe more just in case. I write in the 3rd person perspective, but I can write in first-person limited, not omniscient. I play as females and males, but I do lean towards females and I can play as multiple characters in a single roleplay if requested.

Availability

I'm currently in college, but I'm free on the weekends and that includes Fridays. It usually varies on the weekends, but I'm mostly available on Mondays and Wednesdays, especially in the evenings. I do have a life, so please be patient with me. I will do my very best to reply with a good post in a timely manner but if I don't, my apologies in advance and I will inform you about my late postings as soon as possible. My timezone is Eastern.

Romance and Pairings

I love romance, especially when our characters have chemistry, however, I dislike it when the romance is immediately rushed. It's a huge turn-off for me, so please don't rush the romance. I mostly lean towards male x female pairings, but I can do M x M pairings and F x F pairings if requested. Sexual themes are fine as well if requested, but I'd prefer for them to be private (as in through private messaging).

Favorite Genres

• Fantasy
  • Fighting
  • Adventure
  • Mystery / Crime
  • Historical Fiction
  • Mythological
  • Slice of life (Modern and/or Alternate Realities)
  • Horror / Survival
  • Supernatural
  • Romance
*I'm definitely fine with mature themes. Just give me a heads up!
**If you have an OC you would like to use, feel free to tell me!

Fandoms and Prefered Characters

The characters listed are the ones I usually play as or feel comfortable playing as. I've listed the character, the AU's and the pairings. Here's a legend:

Bold = Craving

(!) = Possible Sexual Content

Video Games

Legend of Zelda

tumblr_pks6bxhTMj1u71lkxo7_250.png

Princess Zelda (Twilight Princess / Breath of the Wild / Smash Bros.)

Persona 5 AU: Zelda is a bubbly rich heiress at Shujin Academy who has a persona that resembles the Goddess Hylia. Her codename is "Goddess."

Three Houses AU: Zelda is a student at the Officer's Academy. She is a firm believer in the Church of Seiros.

Fate AU: Mostly Fate/Grand Order-centric Zelda can either be a master or a servant. If she's a servant, then she's either Ruler-Class or Caster-Class servant.

Overwatch AU: Healer Class. A former member of Overwatch's Medical Unit.

Kingdom Hearts AU: Zelda is a pure-hearted keyblade user.

Zelda / Link (!)

Zelda / Peach (!)

Zelda / Ike

Zelda / Palutena (!)

Zelda / Servant

Zelda / Master

tumblr_pgszl4w95j1tc0tabo8_250.png

Link (Twilight Princess / Breath of the Wild)

Persona 5 AU: Link is a student at the Shujin Academy. His persona is similar to a wolf. His codename is "Hero."

Three Houses AU: Link is a student at the Officer's academy.

Horizon Zero Dawn AU: Think of a futuristic version of the events of Breath of the Wild.

Fate AU: Link is a Saber-Class servant.

Kingdom Hearts AU: Link awakes in a new world with a new weapon, tasked to vanquish the darkness.

Overwatch AU: Offensive Class. A former member of Overwatch. Now a traveling adventurer.

Link / Zelda (!)

Link / Lucina

Link / Marth (!)

Link / Male Byleth (!)

Link / Master

Fire Emblem

tumblr_p2knvnoKq41w7nk85o5_250.jpg

Marth

Genderbend AU: Marth is... A woman?! Antics ensue! Any character will do!

Gay Comedy AU: More preferably Ike, but I'm down with any FE character!

Marth / Ike (!)

Marth / Roy (!)

Marth / Any FE character (!)

tumblr_onhnngD78v1voqnhpo3_250.png

Lucina

Doomed Future / Descendant of Grima AU: Before Grima wreaked havoc upon the world, Robin and Chrom had Lucina, but as Lucina would later learn of her direct lineage to Grima and her existence of being a possible vessel for Grima if Robin ever perished. Romance and tragedy. Any character will do!

Three Houses AU: Lucina attends the Officers Academy as a recruitable student. Any house will do!

Persona 5 AU: Lucina Lowell is a European transfer student at Shujin Academy who has a persona that bears a striking resemblance to one of her ancestors (Marth). Her codename is "Marth." Looking for a Joker for romance!

Fate AU: Mostly Fate/Grand Order-centric. She is a summonable Saber-Class servant.

Kingdom Hearts AU: Lucina traveled to the portal only to end up in a different world with a different weapon.

Overwatch AU: Offensive Class. An up-and-coming cadet of Overwatch with promising prospects before it was disbanded. Chrom was one of the commanders that she looked up to.

Lucina / Link

Lucina / Male Robin (!)

Lucina / Palutena (!)

Lucina / Joker (!)

Lucina / Any FE character (!)

tumblr_onhnxhKcQ31voqnhpo2_250.png

Female Corrin (Nohrian Route / Post-Revelation Route)

Wailing Soul AU: A dark power lurks within Corrin, biding its time for years until it finally clawed its way out. Can she fight these temptations, or will this power end up destroying her? Hurt and comfort.

Twins of Fate AU: Corrin had a twin brother named Kamui who was one of the Princes of Hoshido. Neither of them was aware of the existence of each other until their swords clashed on the battlefield. Looking for a Male Corrin for this one!

Three Houses AU: Corrin attends the Officers Academy as a recruitable student. Any house will do!

Persona 5 AU: Corrin is a half-European, half-Japanese student at Shujin Academy who discovers she has a persona that resembles a dragon. Her codename is "Princess." She also has a palace resembling the conflict between her two families. She's also Bisexual. Any Persona / FE character welcomed!

Fate AU: Mostly Fate/Grand Order-centric. She is a summonable Rider-Class servant.

Kingdom Hearts AU: Corrin wakes up in the world of Kingdom Hearts. Her sword has become a keyblade and darkness lurks within her heart...

Overwatch AU: Offensive Class. Corrin was the result of Talon's twisted experiments. She was kidnapped by Talon. She has no memory of her past life and works as a sleeper agent.

Lesbian Romance AU: Just some good ol' girl romance with Corrin. She has amnesia and also becomes bi-curious and rather new to love when it comes to the same sex.

Corrin / Xander

Corrin / Byleth (Either Genders) (!)

Corrin / Palutena (!)

Corrin / Leo

Corrin / Niles (!)

Corrin / Any Female Character (!)

Corrin / Master

tumblr_om5j88ilRf1v83vjro6_250.jpg

Camilla

Nohrian Queen AU: Camilla is crowned the Queen of Nohr, but she doesn't take her new role seriously and ends up being an unconventional queen.

Vampress AU: Castlevania-centric. She is the reincarnated form of Carmilla, a beautiful vampire.

Fate AU: Grand Order-centric. She is a summonable Rider-Class servant.

Camilla / Reinhardt (!)

Camilla / Male Corrin (!)

Camilla / Any Female Character (!)

Camilla / Master (!)

tumblr_olrdbmoD6o1tc0tabo9_250.png

Female Robin

Doomed Future AU: Robin was no longer Robin. In her place, she became the Fell Dragon Grima set out to destroy the world. Mostly a character study, romance, and tragedy.

Three Houses AU: Robin attends the Officers Academy as a recruitable student. Any house will do!

Persona 5 AU: Robin Grimleal is a European transfer student at Shujin. She also works at the local bookstore. Of course, she has a persona and her codename is "Reflet." She also has a palace with references to Grima.

Overwatch AU: Offensive class. A world-renowned scientist and a former agent of Overwatch. She worked closely with Commander Chrom until she married him and is the mother to Lucina.

Fate AU: Grand Order-centric. She is either a master or a servant. If she's a servant, she is either a summonable Caster-Class servant or Alter Ego-Class servant as Grima!Robin.

Robin / Chrom (!)

Robin / Byleth (Either Gender)

Robin / Ashe

Robin / Servant

Robin / Master

tumblr_p2ih94P9P91w7nk85o6_250.jpg

Alm

Mostly looking for a Berkut for family fluff.

Three Houses AU: Self-Explanatory.

Fate AU: Alm is a Saber-Class servant or a Ruler-Class Servant.

Alm / Celica

Alm / Any FE Character

tumblr_orfdsvi4oI1vtm2teo6_250.png

Celica

Imprisoned Soul AU: After sacrificing her soul to save her friends, Celica wanders aimlessly as a servant to Duma. However, memories of her past life often resurface and a part of her still holds on to hope that things can return to the way they were. Looking for an Alm or Conrad.

Three Houses AU: Self-Explanatory, except Celica is already a member of the Black Eagles.

Fate AU: Celica is a Caster-Class servant or, Ruler-Class servant, or Avenger-Class servant.

Celica / Alm

Celica / Any FE Character

tumblr_pwa7lxGrbr1woo6vmo2_250.png

Claude von Riegan

Looking for a Hilda or Petra for some sappy rom-com antics with a pinch of drama.

Fate AU: Claude is either a master or a servant. If he's a servant, he either an Archer-Class servant or Rider-Class servant (Post-Timeskip).

Claude / Hilda

Claude / Petra

Claude / Byleth (Female)

tumblr_pwcp9bfLFV1x73yfbo8_250.jpg

Female Byleth Eisner

Persona 5 AU: Byleth is a teacher at Shujin Academy. Her codename is "Progenitor" and her persona is literally Sothis.

Overwatch AU: Offensive Class. An up-and-coming professor and freedom fighter. She is the jack of all trades.

Fate AU: Byleth is either a master or a servant. If a servant, she's either a Saber-Class servant or Ruler-Class servant.

Byleth / Dimitri (!)

Byleth / Claude

Byleth / Rhea (!)

Byleth / Any Three Houses Character

Uncharted

tumblr_o6luivqSXB1rmfzd9o4_250.png

Nathan Drake

Fallout AU: Drake survived the fallout. Now he travels the world in search of adventure and treasure. Looking for any Fallout character!

The Last of Us AU: Drake is one of the last survivors of the zombie outbreak. Looking for a Joel or an Ellie!

Borderlands AU: Now a vault hunter, Drake offers his services in gunplay and deep knowledge in history to the highest bidder.

Nate / Elena

tumblr_o8vu7fN0eU1t8e8lto1_250.jpg

Nadine Ross
The Last of Us AU: Nadine still runs Shoreline after the outbreak. She has taken extra precautions to stay alive at all costs.

Borderlands AU: Nadine is a vault hunter. She was hired by Handsome Jack as a contract company.

Also looking for a Chloe Frazer or Sam Drake for some romance and drama.

Nadine / Chloe

Nadine / Sam (!)

Nadine / Rafe

Kid Icarus

tumblr_o164rkrD4B1tc0tabo9_250.png

Palutena

Fate AU: Palutena's a Ruler-Class servant.

Overwatch AU: Support Class. A world-renowned scientist and former commander of Overwatch. She now runs her own army with Pit at the front lines.

My Palutena tends to break the fourth wall a lot for the comedic effect.

My Palutena's also a full-blown lesbian, so I'd love to have a Bayonetta, Lucina, Fem. Corrin, or a Morrigan Aensland pairings.

Palutena / Lucina (!)

Palutena / Female Corrin (!)

Palutena / Bayonetta (!)

Palutena / Morrigan Aensland (!)

Palutena / Rhea (!)

Palutena / Female Byleth (!)

Palutena / Any Female Character (!)

tumblr_o1bzl7wELq1tc0tabo9_250.png

Pit

Persona 5 AU: Pit's a student at Shujin Academy. His persona resembles an angel. His codename is "Seraph."

Three Houses AU: Pit attends the Officer's Academy. He's a proud Golden Deer recruit.

Overwatch AU: Offensive Class. Pit was an Overwatch cadet until its closure. He looked up to the organization and more specifically Link. Now he's the commander of Palutena's private army and a part-time adventurer.

Fate AU: Pit is a servant. He's either a Rider-Class servant or an Archer-Class servant.

Kingdom Hearts AU: Pit wakes up in the world of Kingdom Hearts with a keyblade in his hand...

My Pit tends to break the fourth wall a lot.

Pit / Link (!)

Pit / Master

tumblr_o19zh3OpPT1tc0tabo4_250.png

Dark Pit

Persona 5 AU: Dark Pit is a cognition of Pit's mind that has a mind of its own and a persona of his own. His codename is "Raven."

Three Houses AU: DP attends the Officer's Academy. He's a Black Eagle recruit.

Fate AU: Dark Pit's a servant. He's an Alter Ego-Class servant.

Overwatch AU: Offensive Class. An "Experimental Mistake." He was "created" though Pit's sampled DNA stolen from Palutena's lab. He now serves Talon as a terrorist.

Kingdom Hearts AU: Dark Pit is a Nobody searching for purpose in his life.

Modern AU: DP is an angsty pre-teen hitting puberty. He plays the guitar.

Dark Pit / Joker (!)

Dark Pit / Master

Dark Pit / Cloud Strife(!)

Overwatch

tumblr_pixf3aleqa1xanf6wo1_250.png

Mercy

Witch AU: Based off her witch skin. Mostly a Halloween AU. Mercy is basically mischievous and manipulative in this AU.

Angel / Valkyre AU: Based off her summer games skin. Mercy is a guardian angel.

Star Guardian / Magical Girl AU: Based off her cancer survivors skin. Mercy if she was a magical girl. She is the leader of the Star Guardian team and her star calling is Hope. Looking for other magical girls or a Sentai Genji!

Mercy / Genji (!)

Mercy / Hanzo (!)

Mercy / Reaper

2c2e982b387f0438cd1987074bb76227.jpg

Sombra

Monster Hunter AU: Based off her demon hunter skin. Looking for a Van Helsing!McCree!

Star Guardian / Magical Girl AU: Sombra is a magical girl and a rival to the Star Guardians. Her Star Calling is Deceit.

Sombra / McCree

Sombra / Widowmaker

Sombra / D.Va

Sombra / Tracer

tumblr_p3jnrmvEeK1tum0j8o1_250.png

D.Va

Demoness AU: Based off her Heroes of the Storm skin. Known as D.Mon. She's more or less a young succubus looking for older men to "play" with. Looking for men, but female characters are welcomed as well!

K-Pop AU: D.Va if she was a Korean pop Idol. Her music sells very well around the world, gaining her tons of fans. Looking for a Lucio or anyone really!

Star Guardian / Magical Girl! D.Va: The youngest member of the Star Guardian squad. Her Star Calling is Love.

Persona 5 AU: Hana Song is a Korean exchange student at a Japanese college. She has a persona that resembles her mech and her codename is "Rabbit."

Fate AU: D.Va can either be a master or servant. If a servant, she's a Rider-Class servant.

Fair warning that my D.Va might break the fourth wall sometimes. This is rare though, so don't worry too much about it.

D.Va / Lucio

D.Va / Genji

D.va / Sombra

D.Va / Joker (!)

D.Va / Master

D.Va / Servant

tumblr_oyps2nbceA1voqnhpo5_250.png

Widowmaker

Vampress AU: A vampire version of Widowmaker. She lives alone in her castle and mourns over the death of her husband. It could be Castlevania-centric.

Star Guardian / Magical Girl AU: An evil magical girl who seeks to take down the Star Guardians. Her Star Calling is Despair.

Widowmaker / Tracer (!)

Widowmaker / Sombra

tumblr_phla1yvPHq1wr2q9jo5_250.png

Ashe

Star Guardian / Magical Girl AU: Ashe is a defector of the Star Guardians. Her Star Calling is Vanity.

Monster Hunter AU: A monster hunter who competes with McCree. She's more stone-cold, only caring for the money she makes.

Ashe / McCree

tumblr_o78dzyzhQr1uv36i7o1_250.png

McCree

Monster Hunter AU: Based off his Halloween costume. McCree as a monster hunter. He's cold but caring when it comes down to those he loves. Looking for an Ashe or Hanzo!

McCree / Ashe

McCree / Hanzo (!)

McCree / Sombra

tumblr_p8jk3gMduh1ufj8hso3_r1_250.png

Hanzo

Oni AU: Essentially, Demon Hanzo. He's a tortured soul after killing his brother Genji.

Fate AU: Hanzo is a summonable Archer-Class Servant.

Hanzo / McCree (!)

Hanzo / Mercy (!)

Hanzo / Master

Gravity Rush

images

Kat

Persona 5 AU: Kat goes to a Shujin, but she's having a hard time keeping her powers a secret. Kat also works as a jazz singer and a maid. She sings at her local pub as a way of income. She has a persona that resembles a cat. Her codename is "Kitten."

Nier: Automata AU: The truth is it was all a dream. The reality around her started to set in and Kat realized that she wasn't a shifter or even a human. She was, in fact, and obsolete android.

Kat / Any Male Character (!)

Kat / Raven (!)

79df0f3edf135d47dad7ba961864bf546c9eb57a.png

Raven

Persona 5 AU: Raven doesn't attend school. Rather, she's trying to figure out how her new bird-like persona works. Her codename is "Red Herring."

Nier Automata AU: Raven was already aware of her true origins and she had already to accept it. Her goals were simple: take out the Machines.

Raven / Kat (!)

Nier: Automata

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo3_250.png

2B

Fate AU: 2B is a summonable Saber-Class Servant.

Overwatch AU: Offensive Class. 2B is an android who is stuck in the middle of the Omnic Wars when an android is considered to be an uncanny valley between omnic and human.

Detroit: Become Human AU: 2B is the newest model from the rival Japanese company YoHRa. She is sent to Detroit to quell the rising tensions between androids and humans.

2B / Any Character

2B / Connor

Darkstalkers

tumblr_phqv6dzC331vak9iio1_250.jpg

Morrigan Aensland

Castlevania AU: More or less a crossover between Darkstalkers and Castlevania. Looking for a Richter or an Alucard.

Fate AU: Morrigan is a summonable Rider-Class Servant or Berserker-Class Servant.

My Morrigan is bisexual (male lean). I would love for her to have a male or female harem.

Morrigan / Alucard (!)

Morrigan / Richter (!)

Morrigan / Any Female Character (!)

Morrigan / Any Male Character (!)

Morrigan / Dante

Morrigan / Master

Bayonetta

tumblr_op3qljRXkD1voqnhpo2_250.png

Bayonetta

Persona 5 AU: Bayonetta is a secretary known as Cereza. She also works as a stripper. She has a persona that's basically Madame Butterfly. Her codename is "Witch." Looking for a Joker!

Devil May Cry AU: Takes Place during Devil May Cry 5. I just want a crossover story with Bayonetta and Devil May Cry. Looking for a Dante!

Overwatch AU: Offensive Class. Bayonetta is a researcher for Talon. She likes to experiment on herself and the innocent.

Fate AU: Bayonetta is a summonable Rider-Class Servant or Berserker-Class servant.

My Bayonetta is bisexual (female lean). I'd love for her to star in a harem-based roleplay or go into a serious relationship with a Simon Belmont or DMC 4/5 Dante.

Bayonetta / Jeanne

Bayonetta / Palutena (!)

Bayonetta / Samus Aran (!)

Bayonetta / Simon (!)

Bayonetta / Dante (!)

Bayonetta / Master (!)

Detroit: Become Human

tumblr_p9kd60aF711wdrm1uo1_250.jpg

Connor

Nier: Automata AU: Connor wakes up after being deactivated for hundreds of years. He wanders through the now desolate earth, trying to piece together his lost memories.

Human AU: Connor is human. His full name is Connor Anderson, the son of Hank Anderson. Looking for a Hank or a human Kara!

Overwatch AU: Offensive Class. Connor is the uncanny valley between humans and Omnics. He seeks to keep the peace in Detroit and he is an agent of the newly reinstated Overwatch.

Connor / Traci (!)

Connor / Connor (!)

Connor / Hank

Connor / Kara (!)

Connor / 2B

Connor / Any Character (!)

Borderlands

tumblr_o271pwy2ld1r1k8jko6_250.png

Rhys

Persona 5 AU: Rhys works as an overseas businessman in Japan. His persona is the virtual Handsome Jack. He also has a palace that pays homage to the Handsome Jack and his enterprises. His codename is "Broker."

Fallout AU: Rhys wakes up from after the fallout and does some exploring.

Siren AU: Rhys is a siren. He becomes aware of this and doesn't know how to handle the truth.

Nier: Automata AU: Rhys crash-lands on Earth and is caught in the crossfire of the Machine War.

Overwatch AU: Support Class. Rhys is a businessman making a profit off the Omnic War.

My Rhys is bisexual (male lean).

Rhys / Handsome Jack (!)

Rhys / Fiona

Animal Crossing

tumblr_ofmeotFjZM1voqnhpo3_250.png

Isabelle

Human AU: Isabelle's a cute-looking human! Of course, she's a kind and workaholic secretary with a found love for dogs.

Smash Bros. AU: Just some fluffy and cute interactions with the other Smash Bros. characters.

Isabelle / Wolf

Isabelle / Banjo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back