• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Alone

Tasteless

Boink Bean

December 25th, 2016.

The human race was savagely attacked by a virus that turned them crazy.. Made them turn on their own kind and see healthy humans as a means of food. It didn't take long for this virus to wipe out cities, states, countries.
the-horde-concept1.jpg

The world is in ruins, and no human is left on earth. Yet what is left behind is their former pets. What happens to the pets that are left after their owners, and the rest of the human race is killed? What do they do against the beasts they cannot fight or bite without becoming sick and dying a painful death before being reanimated as a blood thirsty beast? Will they thrive or die? Will the rest of the worlds inhabitants be wiped out also?

• No power playing.

• Gore, and fighting shall be present in this role-play. Yet as always, breeding shall be kept censored.

• Ask before harming/killing another user's character.

• The virus can be transmitted to animals who are bitten, or bite anything infected.Once this happens they are infected. They shall regurgitate a large amount of blood and die, before being reanimated nearly a minute later as an actual infected with no remorse or memories of their past lives.
f1996a3fae7af26338599655a62347dc.jpg

• Be realistic. No animals shall be immune, or will remember past lovers once they are infected.

• I'd prefer if the only creatures role-played were canines and felines.

• Have fun. Follow the rules. Be respectful.

I enjoy xenofiction a whole lot and read it almost exclusively in childhood (Seekers, Warriors, Watership Down — the whole 9 yards.), so I'd be greatly interested. Animal/Xenofictional RPGs almost never pop up on RPN!

...However, I must say — I'm a bit overused to playing canines and felines, so if I also have one or the other(Or both! I'm pretty good at juggling characters!), could I also have one or two non-canine/felines? I'm extremely partial to large breeds of rabbits(I own them... They can take care of themselves. :P ) and ferrets, and both could really be very useful in a ragtag group of feral critters ;3

That being said, I would likely also keep at least a dog character because I already have this Rhodesian Ridgeback popping into my head and gosh I want to use him ;-;

ANYWAY. Yes. This RPG — I like it! I want it!

Sleipnir said:
I enjoy xenofiction a whole lot and read it almost exclusively in childhood (Seekers, Warriors, Watership Down — the whole 9 yards.), so I'd be greatly interested. Animal/Xenofictional RPGs almost never pop up on RPN!
...However, I must say — I'm a bit overused to playing canines and felines, so if I also have one or the other(Or both! I'm pretty good at juggling characters!), could I also have one or two non-canine/felines? I'm extremely partial to large breeds of rabbits(I own them... They can take care of themselves. :P ) and ferrets, and both could really be very useful in a ragtag group of feral critters ;3

That being said, I would likely also keep at least a dog character because I already have this Rhodesian Ridgeback popping into my head and gosh I want to use him ;-;

ANYWAY. Yes. This RPG — I like it! I want it!
Yes you may use other species other than canines and felines.

I find this very interesting. Reminds me of this comic I think was called 'Rover Red Charlie' about dogs and animals living after the apocalypse and all humans being wiped out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back