• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ALL WE WANNA DO IS EAT YOUR BRAINS!

"No... The kiss... breathless... running... weight." I have to pause between words to breath.

"No... Way...!" I say, doing a half-smile. "We're... almost there... anyway!"

"Cool..."

Rosie smiles but she is thinking.

What are we going to do? I mean, am I now a couple with Z? Are we going to...uhh....Reproduce?

Runs into house, putting Rosie on the bed and sitting beside her. Runs fingers through own hair and puts face in hands.

"W-Well, We're on a bed and we all know what happens on a bed..." She still played with the duvets, trying not to make eye contact.

"Rosie... I don't have a couch... where else would we have sat?" I ask, still confused a bit.

Kale had spaced off while the others were off panicking.

Looking up, she noticed maybe ten zombies approaching, and the others were gone.

She stood up, leaving the rabbit to cook a little longed. She brushed her hands off and smiled at them, slightly frustrated that the others had abandoned her.

"Hey, long time no see." She grinned at the zombies, cracking her knuckles.

She calmly rolled her pant legs down and tied her shoes. All the time they were getting closer and closer. She stood by the small shore, and the zombies stopped by the other side, glaring at her.

She grinned and went and sat back down by the fire.

"Oi! GUUUYS! ITS SAFE HERE!"

Era walked around a boulder when the girl called, the knife in her hand covered in blood. "Dude shot his gun... I'm surprised more shufflies haven't shown up..." She muttered, joking her stiffly by the fire.

Wiping the blood off on the grass, and ran a finger across the blade, testing it's sharpness. "So. My name's Era." Era said slowly, figuring after getting saved, and then staying here she should at least give the girl her name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kale smiled. "I'm Kale."

Pulling the spyt off the fire, she pried the rabbit off of it and plopped it on a large leaf.

She then took her knife and started slicing it up.

"Go for it."

She held up a piece of tasty looking meat.

The zombies groaned but didn't move on the opposite shore.

"Yeah...Of course...," Rosie felt like she could've face-palmed right there.

That was so f*cking stupid!!!

"So, we should probably go back so we can have some food? If you don't have any food here?"

She said, trying to change the subject.

Era slowly took some food, eyeing the zombies. "Thank you... Again." She said, then flinched, holding her side. She felt along the her body and found a rock stuck in her abdomen, just above her hip, presumably from her not-exactly-graceful tumble. "How did I miss this- f**k." She muttered. Somehow', she'd only noticed the bloody thing now.

The rock wasn't particularly big, but it was long and thin, and a little less than a foot in length.

Era put her hands on the thing, and tried pulling it out herself, but grimaced and let go quickly. Slowly, she got up and found one of her arrows, then placed the arrowhead in the fire. It was one of the few metal arrows she had.

Turning to Kale, she looked uncomfortable. "I need you to pull this out."

Kale looks over, and her eyes widened at the rock stuck in her side.

Wondering how she missed that when she brought her over, Kale picked up the arrow and walked over to Era.

She glanced up into her eyes. "It's gonna hurt like mad."

Era nodded. "I know it will. I'll be fine... You know how to cauterize wounds? 'Cause I don't think I can do it myself, either..." She asked, half expecting to need to tell the girl how to do it. Surprisingly enough, Era had learned a lot of useful information from both books, movies, and video-games.

"If you don't know, that's fine. I can walk you through it." She added.

"I'd like to see how those girls made out." Z says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay, I think you should apologise thought tomorrow if they are still alive."

Rosie said, stroking his back trying to relax him.

Z shakes his head, "No, I need to get them now, I shouldn't have abandoned them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back