• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ALL WE WANNA DO IS EAT YOUR BRAINS!

"Really, just like that? You are either Sherlock Holmes or very trusting."

"Almost stupidly so" thought Cyrano. He sat down as far as he could from the other people, he didn't have a death wish.

"So why do you have a fire in the open?"

"I thought this was obvious, it's dark out there but it's bright in here, if a zombol get curious he might wander over and see a few people sitting over here, then he might decide it was a lucky find so he whoops out of joy but can only manage a groan, but a groan can carry on the wind and a few more zombinis might get curious and do the same until you have a small army of hungry cannibals." Cyrano was still getting back to being sane.

Kale put her hands up defensively. "Sorry, I didn't know her name. And YOU HAVE A HOUSE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!?!?"

She looked away, a little peeved.

After a few minutes of spacing off, she jumped, seeing another person sitting at her fire. "Ahh! Where did you come from??!?" She stepped by Era protectively.

Z Looks at Kale. "You guys could stay there if you want... It is an apartment..."

"But, how, wha, how are you still alive with reflexes like that? Anyway I would love to be in a place where it's not painfully obvious for those who hunger for the flesh to find us." Cyrano was definitely starting to regret coming here.

Era mumbled something in her sleep, rolling over so she faced away from the fire. "Shhh..." She whispered, pulling the hood of her hoodie over her head to block the sounds. "So loud..."

Somewhere in her subconscious, her mind was yelling at her to wake the hell up, especially now that there was a complete stranger right there.

Her wound throbbed, and Era's hand instinctively shot out and closed around Kale's wrist, her fingers digging into the skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While Era slept, he removed the clothe from her body, applying an actual bandage rolled around her stomach. He had found it in his apartment... Nobody had come back for it... Well, that didn't matter...Era needed his help, and he intended to help her. Slowly and cautiously, he removed the cloth, as not to wake her. Then, he added the roll bandage to her body. He sighed, happy he didn't wake her. He didn't feel like getting elbowed in the gut again.

Rosie woke up 3 hours later. "Z..." She shouted quietly, hoping for a response.

She rubbed and stretched her arms. She reluctantly stood up and opened the door silently. No sign of him... She thought. I hope he comes back soon...

Before Era wakes up, Z head back to his apartment, hoping to god that Rosie was okay. She had become his only reason to live... On the way back, he comes across a few of the zombies, which were easily taken care of. He opens the door and calls, "Rosie... Are you in here? Please tell me you're okay..." Z starts to shake a little, not hearing a Response immediately.

"Nah, I'm still here." He said, hiding how relieved he was to see her. He kissed the top of her head. "Man, I need sleep. After what I've been through today... And what you've been through... you should get some too." He says.

"Okay..." Rosie took Z's hand and led him into the bedroom. "A-Are you going to sleep with me?" She asked, nervously.

(Gtg, bye!)

"I think I'll sleep on the floor tonight." He says smiling. "But thanks for caring." After making his pallet on the floor, he lied down to take a rest. He was out in seconds, still thanking god that Era didn't wake up earlier.

Cyrano started following Z to his apartment, half expecting to be stabbed on the way there and eaten. When they got there Z ran up to some girl, whom he assumed was his girlfriend, and then went to sleep on the floor. Cyrano was now alone in the apartment with the girl who didn't know him, great.

"Hi, I came here with this guy and he apparently didn't have a chance to introduce me, I'm just going to sit over here and put my spear slightly out of my reach to make you feel safe okay?" Cyrano sat cross-legged in the corner and put his spear close enough that he could grab it if he needed to but far enough so, he hoped, she wouldn't be too afraid. After a minute of this he began to nod off.

Rosie was quite shocked that another man came after Z. After Z went to sleep, he turned to her. "H-Hello, That is fine, My name is Rosie...and yours?" she asked.

Z snaps awake. "Could you keep it down? Over the moaning of the zombies and you two flapping your gums, it's kinda hard to sleep." He says, a bit grumpy for waking up.

Z didn't really fall asleep. He couldnt fall asleep. Yes, some of it was sound, but most of it was what happened that day... Whit the girls, with the stranger, but mostly with Rosie... He turned over and stared at the wall.

(Oh my gosh Im so sorry guys! I didnt get the alerts.)

Kale watched the two walk off and jumped when Era grabbed her wrist. "Oi, calm down! We're safe- great. You're still asleep."

She rubbed her eyes tiredly, and leaned her back against the rock that Era was laying on. "That's not such a horrible idea," She yawned, eyelids drifting shut. She leaned her head back so that it was resting on one of Era's arms, and drifted off into sleep, happy-for the most part-that the people had gone away.

Era groaned as early morning light filtered into her eyes. It felt like it shone straight into her eye sockets. Turning her body away from the light, she stopped when he felt someone else's weight on her arm.

Shifting so she could see, Era sighed heavily at the sight of Kale, then twitched as a small stab of pain shot through her gut. "Ah geez. Why can't I have healed in a night?" She muttered, then lay back down and stared up at the sky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Cyrano woke up he immediately lunged for his spear and began listening for zombies. As soon as he cleared that there were none he went over to check on the two he had shared a room with. "Jebus when did I get so stupid that I would put my spear away in a room with strangers?! Well since they didn't skin me alive and have a nice Cyrano BBQ they must be okay... Well since they're asleep I might as well go check on the other two by that fire." After the rush of waking up wore off and grogginess began to set in, Cyrano went off two check on the other two, or he would have if when he was going down the stairs the top step didn't collapse beneath him.

"OW OW OW FUCK CRAP OW OW SON OF A DALEK!!!!" he shouted while falling, finally landing on his knee. After that fiasco he limped over to the two girls.

"So how did you two fair last night?"

Kale cracked an eye open and stared at Cyrano. "Fine." She grumbled. "And I hoped that I would have slept longer, but someone woke me up."

She lifted her head off of Era's arm, slowly stood up, stretching as she went. Then she turned back to Era. "You okay?"

(Wow, I'm amazed this has survived this long X3)

Era groaned in acknowledgement, before forcing herself into a siting position. The pain had mostly subsided, turning into a kind of dull throb.

At the sight of the dude from before, she turned to Kale. "Do you even know this guy?" She managed to say, motioning in his general direction. Era herself probably would have questioned him, or threatened him, or even left, but there wasn't much she could do right now other than glare and move around a bit. Despite what you might think, that's not particularly threatening. Plus, she had to admit, the dude hadn't killed her yesterday. She'd give him that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back