• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ALL WE WANNA DO IS EAT YOUR BRAINS!

Htiaf

Knight of the Inverted Table
The Apocalypse has been going for almost a year now. People like you survived- however, what are the people like that are like you? And that sent surviving scientists on a rampage.

Travel through the barren land of Trakela, making friends, romance, and fighting!

(Comedy is highly encouraged. I have found that Apocalyptic RPs tend to get very depressing*coughcough sig*, and really needs comedy relief.

22.jpg

That's probably what most of the buildings look like.

Hmmm.... Be mature, have fun, make it dramatic. Please no excessive swearing, and PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE make your character have his/her funny moments!

Kale dodged the zombie hand, and ran to a trashed up car nearby. She jumped onto the roof and back flipped off, smashing the zombie head in. She landed dramatically, bowing to the hoard of zombies staring at her. She smirked. "Come on, ya wusses! See if you can keep up!"

She turned around and ran to a low hanging rope on the side of a torn down building. She grabbed it and scaled the wall. She hauled herself up and looked back, panting.

Grinning, she stood up. This was pretty much their daily routine. Kale went to go find some food, zombies smelled her, and they had a fun race! Of course, Kale always won.

She smirked and jumped to the roof of the next building in line, and run across the roofs in the direction of the ravine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z pulled out his sword and slashed the zombies face open, only to stab it in the head before it hit the ground. He turns around and punches a zombie in the face quickly and stabs it in the heart. Hears a noise behind him and spins around, using the zombie as a meat shield, just as another zombie bites into the one that Z is holding.

"This is going to be fun!" Z pulls out his Galvantula and punches a zombie in the chest, electrocuting it. The zombie falls to the ground, to show about thirty or so zombies running at him. "There's just a point when you need to leave."

Z runs off into an alley, turns a corner onto the road, and climbs the wall to the first floor balcony.

Rosie had made shelter in a tree. It was pretty much the only place she could stay after her parents died and people started rising. At the moment she was sleeping. For a bed, she took a big piece of bark and put a blanket over it with a rope so as not to fall. It wasn't the best but it was the only thing she could do. After all, In a zombie apocalypse the best shelter would be in a tree because if zombies tried to climb, their hands and legs would just fall of constantly. That day, she awoke the the usual gurgling and moaning of the zombies. It was usual so she stayed clam. It was only then that she started to panic when she heard someone. She reached for her make-shift sword (a stick), and looked down. She saw a girl. She was jumping from roof to roof. Rosie thought, She would be great to have in a team! Very skillful!. She continued to stare and look. I'll have to look for her again... She sat down and opened a can of beans. Damn! Last one! Better go down later!

Have to go now so bye!

Kale skidded to a stop at the edge of the ravine cliff, and smiled at her makeshift home; a fallen down tree that she could barely see past all of the trees.

She jumped up and grabbed a tree branch that was just in reach, and quickly slid down to the bottom of the forty foot deep ravine.

She swung off onto a large rock, and took off running through the water, her pant legs getting soaked. But it was worth it, seeing as it refreshed her and it threw her scent off.

Kale dropped into her makeshift home, and landed on her bed of soft pine needles.

She took off her drenched combat boots and dumped out all the water from them, smiling.

She pulled off her hoodie, revealing a red spaghetti strap tank top. She rolled up her jeans, and laid back against the tree trunk, chewing on a strip of thin bark.

Her life was pretty good.

Rosie decided to go now to get the food instead of waiting till night, which was probably the worst option because of all the zombies that come up at night. She took her stick and put her ruck sack on her back. There was a vine for her to get up and down from her tree-house but usually she just jumped on to the building next to her. It was the one that she saw the girl go into. After she jumped, Rosie took out her 'sword' and looked around her surroundings. Safe... She jumped on to the smaller building and was soon on to the lower level surface. Again, She looked around her. Safe... Suddenly, a gurgling sound came from behind her. Or NOT! She swung her stick in the deceased's face and it immediately fell down. She stepped on it just to make sure that it was dead...well...It kind of was but never mind...

Rosie began to walk around the street, looking for a shop that wasn't full of monsters. Cotton On? No... Tesco? No... Argos? Yes! She swung her sword at the glass of the store, hoping that it would not attract anymore of those things. When she got inside she listened...Nope, None of those monsters... She took some beans, bananas, cereal, and some coke, Which all went into her bag. She started to head back home.

"Bloody thing." Era muttered, kicking at the gurgling remains of a zombie. Quickly turning and heading in a mother direction, she pulled out the bow from her backpack and notched one of the few arrows she had. Hopefully, she'd find something with a heartbeat. Preferably not human, since the one thing Era wouldn't do right now was become a cannibal. She'd be no better than the zombies at that point.

Stumbling through some bushes, she came face to face with a ravine. Well, more like body-to-rock with a ravine. Flailing on the edge for a moment, Era reached around trying to find something to grab onto, but it was too late.

Falling sucks. Especially when you're falling down a forty feet deep ravine. She fell about 10 feet before hitting a small ledge, coughing at her forced lack of breath. "F**k... How did I not break anything?" She groaned, rolling onto her side.

Which then rolled her straight off the edge.

"Oh come on!" She yelled, before slamming into another ledge, breaking that one with a loud crack, and finally stopping once she hit a fallen tree at the bottom and slid off. The impact with the tree jarred her head, and before she even touched the ground of the ravine she was completely unconscious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kale's heart jumped to her throat when she heard a loud clattering from the oppsite side of the ravine that she was at.

What? No! I'm not ready, I- huh?

Kale pulled her boots on and sprinted to where the zombie had fell, wielding her staff.

She ducked under a fallen down tree and vaulted over a large rock.

She dropped with a light thud in front of the zombie. It was facing down, and it's arm was at an awkward angle. It wasn't moving.

Confused, Kale flipped it over and gasped. That was no Zombie! That was a girl!

Without hesitation, Kale lifted the girl up and slung her over her shoulder. She quickly ran to her little home and laid the girl down on a large rock in front of the tree.

Kale placed a flat piece of wood on her arm and wrapped it up with soft tree bark.

Then she sat back and bounce nervously, waiting for the girl to wake up.

Hmm...No civilisation in the town... Rosie thought. I might as well go home!

Before she climbed up the tree, she looked around.

Just in case, she looked behind her. Nobody wants a zombie eating your brain from the behind...

After she dropped her things down, Rosie decided to go to ravine. That was a far away from the town so it was good because not many zombies wandered as far as that. She added into her bag, a small can of coke, a rope just in case and of course her stick. It was her alternative one and it was sharpened to its spikiest way. She started to walk down to the ravine passing many trees and bushes.

She heard a loud thud once she got there. She looked down the ravine and noticed a make-shift house. Her foot rested on a loose rock and accidentally fell down into the large gap. Rosie was unconscious at the bottom of a ravine...

(Soooo many unconscious people!)

Hearing another loud crashing sound, Kale closed her eyes. There was nooooo way that that was just another person.

Shooting a glance at the unconscious girl, Kale grabbed her machete and ran in the direction of the crashing.... And started laughing. It WAS just another girl!

Putting the knife into her belt, she carried this girl in a bridle carry to the rock that the other girl was on.

Dang, this was getting tricky! This girl, this girl, blahblahblah!

I'll just name them Girl 1 and girl 2!

Smiling, she sat back and waited for girl 1 and 2 to wake up.

Watches as the girls walk off, apparently unconscious. I call out to the only conscious one, "do... You need any help with them?"

At that moment, Rosie woke up. This was the first contact she had had with humans after it all started...

"Uhh...H-Hi...." She stood up and walked backwards nearly tripping on the rock behind her. Her shyness again took other her. Rosie studied them, making sure that neither of them was bitten or even worse...deceased!

Now it was her turn to check herself. A few scratches and bruises but otherwise she was OK.

She nervously smiled, knowing now that she was fine and wasn't about to be eaten...

Runs up to the strangers. "Uh, are you ok? I saw that you were unconciouss and thought that it would probably be good to come and check on you..."

Kale jumped up, surprised by the person behind her. As she spun around, her knife in hand, girl 2 woke up. Surprised, she slipped on the wet rocks and was left sprawling on the ground.

She scowled at the newcomer, and used her staff to push herself back up. "Who the hell are you?"

She pulled up her tank too strap from her shoulder, a little self conscious.

Zack looks girl up and down, noticing her rounded curves. oh lord, this girl is hot. He rubs the back of his neck. "Uh, my-my name... it's Zack... but you can call me Z..."

Kale relaxed, realizing that he was friendly. She tucked the machete into her belt and pulled on her jacket, noticing the way he was eyeing her.

"Well, Zach, how in the world did you even find me? I've been living in this ravine for weeks now, and nobody's noticed me."

She turned to Girl 2, a concerned look on her face that quickly vanished. "Are you okay? This other girl had quite the fall. I think she fractured her arm. You look pretty scratched up too."

She glared up at Zach, zipping up the snug jacket.

cheeks get red. "Yeah... I saw her fall and was about to help her, when you showed up. so i just followed you."

Kale sighed, and sat down on the ground crosslegged.

"Fine."

She grabbed girl 1s bow and slung it across her chest.

"I'll be back."

She quickly scampered off, leaving Zach with the other two girls.

looks at two girls. "Well, looks like you're my problem now..."

sighs. "It looks like you might have hurt your arm."

Rosie blushed. This guy is cute!

"U-Uh...Yeah...Maybe a little bit..." She replied, putting a bit of hair around her ear.

She wished that she could've worn something more nicer when she met a boy.

Right now, she was a wearing a blue dirty hoodie with a surf-board on it and a blue denim shorts. Her hair was in a messy bun.

I find it amazing that even in a zombie apocalypse, every girl I come across is gorgeous. "Do you need any help with it?"

"Alright, do you want to come to what I am calling home? I have my medical kit there."

"Okay, but what about..." Rosie pointed to the unconscious girl next to her. "Her?"

She picked up her back-bag, trying to hide the fact that it was a 'Dora the explorer' one. After all, it wasn't her fault that her original one had been eaten by a zombie!?

"I assume I'll have to carry her." I sigh. "I'd much rather carry you... oh well, let's be on our way!" picks up girl and begins walking.

Era jerks awake at the feeling of hands lifting her up, jabbing her elbow into the closest thing, AKA someone's gut. "What the-?" She pushes herself out of the boy's grip and onto the ground, taking a moment to look around before looking back to the people. "Why were you carrying me...?" She asks, narrowing her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back