• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ALL WE WANNA DO IS EAT YOUR BRAINS!

Kale shrugged again and turned the meat, the aroma filling the air.

"I've always loved nature, and zombies don't really come down here very often. So it all works out."

Z Lets rosie sleep and goes off to hunt. Z Walks back to ravine to see if the girl has returned, and she has. "Wow... that Rosie girl is a bit of a psychopath." He says.

Rosie soon fell asleep. But soon awoke as she noticed that Z was not here. She started to panic. Did he leave me? Should I stay? No...That's it, I'm going to the ravine. She slipped on her bag-pack and opened the door. Rosie looked up at the sky. Great, Night Time... She started to quicken her pace to get to the ravine quicker. In about 5minutes, she reached the ravine. She heard some voices.

Z said, "....Rosie girl is a bit of a physopath." What!? That is a little bit mean...

Rosie found a vine that the other girl had took down and she slid down it.

"H-Hi everyone..." She didn't want to turn sides on them just yet.

"I-It's just like, my family died. I lived alone for a week and already I feel like a loner...But when I met you, I thought it was going to be different. But,a it hurts when you call me....Uhh..." Rosie looked at the floor.

Z Puts his fingers under her chin and lifts her head up. "If was lying, would I do this?" Kisses Rosie slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosie backed away but after realising what he was doing, she began to be flirty.

"Probably not..." She smirked, while kissing him back passionately.

Kisses long but then releases. "Wow, you're good at that.and I really wish we didn't have to stop,,, but look." Points into distance at zombie.

Era was surprised enough that the two had come back, much less that they started making out. She flushed and looked away, wrapping her arms around her knees.

"So weird. I see nobody for over a month, then three bloody people in one day. And I haven't killed any of you." She muttered, reaching for her sketchbook again. Her eyes shot up to see the zombie, and she tensed. "If someone has a gun, don't use it. The sound would attract a horde of zombies from the echo alone in a ravine this deep." She looked around the ravine. "Is there somewhere higher up? Like a ledge I could get too? I need to see how many there are."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z Reaches hand down in ravine. "Here, climb the vine and my hand can pull you the rest of the way." The vine only went up about 3/4 of the way up.

"Y-Yeah..." Rosie smiles at Z but then her face tenses. "We should go help them, Quick Z!"

She takes out her stick ready in case it comes to her.

Sees that she isn't climbing, and must not have heard me. "Oh well, back to Rosie." I turn to Rosie just in time to see a zombie right behind her. "NOO!" I quickly pull out my gun and shoot the zombie, not thinking about the noise.

Rosie gulps. "Oh...My...F*ck!" She turns around to see her prince in shining armour.

"Thanks so much! Woah! I could of died there! I think you deserve this..." She blushed and kisses him on the cheek.

Era swore. "What did I just say!? Don't. Shoot. Gun." She shook her head. "We have to get out if here, there'll be a horde here in seconds."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grabs Rosie and puts on back. "IT WAS EITHER SHE DIED, OR WE TOOK THE CHANCE!" I yell from atop the ravine. Runs off in opposite direction with Rosie, leaving the two girls.

Rosie was a bit startled by being on Z's back.

"Uh...Z, Where are we going?"

Oh God! I hope I am not to heavy...maybe I shouldn't have ate that extra tin of beans this morning...

(
xD )

"We're going back to my place." I say, breathing heavily. "Zombie have yet to come there... Since two days ago..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back