• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings All that glitters is not gold (a magical girl/boy rp)

Sunny41

Burnt sun chip flavor
Roleplay Type(s)
Nine years ago, the very first magical girl/boy group on Earth made it's debut as Crystal City's own protectors under the guidance of an intergalactic mascot: Mr. Cheeks the 'hamster.' The brave young heroes- relying on nothing but their wands and wits- faced creatures of otherworldly creation. They became a symbol of hope and comfort to a city that once lived in fear of these monsters. However, beneath the cheerful smiles and glittery outfits...existed a crumbling resolve and unresolved trauma caused by the work itself. Defeating the final boss was suppose to be a joyous event. They had after all worked hard for the past three-four years cleaning up their beloved home. Yet...that was not the case. Some members blamed each other for the accidents and property damage that occurred during their crusade. Other members had exhausted their patience for working with polar opposite teammates. Then one day, Crystal City's beloved heroes vanished without a trace. With no civilian identity to attach to the heroes, the whereabouts of the magical girls/boys remained a mystery. Some speculated that the heroes had returned to their home planet. Others believed that they had simply retired and lived ordinary lives among them.

Whatever their reasoning, there was no reason in digging up the past until...a new evil emerged. The former magical girls/boys hoped that a new set of heroes would emerge so that they could leave the past behind. Working a 9-5 job and saving the world? No thank you. Instead, their old mentor came knocking on each of their doors. Begging his protégés to once again take on the mantle. Will these adult heroes be able to put aside their differences once more to save their world? Or will their bickering doom them all?

**Please note: this plot will include comedy, angst, and the found family troupe. I have one non-binary oc and one male oc who will be my mains. I also plan on playing the role of the mentor/mascot. I can also help play at least 1-2 additional team members.**

This rp plot was inspired by a post made by acepalindrome on tumblr attached. Could you imagine the many things that could occur?? Being called back to work in the middle of a battle? Back pain in the middle of battle from years of retirement?? Having to recite an embarrassing chant just to transform?? The possibilities are endless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'm Sunny. I am an 18+ years old and am hoping to find one rp partner who wouldn't mind doing a long-term or short term rp. I will only accept 1 person at this time. I am currently unable to comitt to more than one new rp partner.

Requirements/Rules:

1) Please be 18+. Main characters used must also be 18+.

2) Can reply in 3rd person perspective and with 3 or more paragraphs. I am really hoping to do a platonic, found family rp but I may consider romance if the character dynamic interest me. At this time if there is romance I can do mxm, mxa, axa, and mxf (me as the male role). Please note that I prefer slow burn relationships if the characters have chemistry. I like building romance rather than having it exist from the start.

3) Can contribute to possible worldbuilding and adding on ideas to the plot. If my rp partner is enthusiastic about the rp, I will be too. I have no problem sending the starter and coming up with plots but it gets tiring when I'm the only one putting in work. Someone who can also play multiple background characters is a plus.

4) Able to send at least 1-2 responses per week. I understand if you need longer time to reply as life happens and we all have responsibilities offline.

5) Is fine with ooc chat. I like getting to know my rp partners and possibly becoming friends. ^^ Let's make headcanons about characters, talk about what-if scenarios, and create pinterest boards (if applicable). I also love sharing songs that reflect realtionships between characters or possible character songs.

6) Is patient. Please do not spam me with messages asking where I am or if I'm going to reply soon. I have responsibilities offline so I won't be online every moment. I also recently lost a family member so sometimes being online daily may not be plausible. I stress this because I've had experience with impatient rp partners. I will do my best to reply back but I may take longer depending on what goes on my life. If I don't reply back in two weeks, feel free to send me a message. If anything will affect my response time (e.g. response taking a month or more), I will let you know as soon as I can. If we are currently in an rp, I will reply soon when I have the chance.

7) I design and draw my own ocs. If I share my art, I only ask that it not be posted anywhere else or claimed as your own. I don't always draw but when I do, I enjoy exploring different aspects of my characters.

If you have any triggers, please let me know. I want to ensure that we both have fun while also respecting boundaries. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231030_174447_Instagram-1.jpg
    Screenshot_20231030_174447_Instagram-1.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back