• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All Night - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw

All Night
Based on the original Hulu Series

For all of our chatting and ooc. If you ask me a direct question please tag me! :)

©SociallyAwkward

If anyone wants to have any sort of relationships with Victoria, I'm down. I was thinking she might have kind of a friendly rivalry with Tony, maybe working out with the football players in the gym sometimes and getting some tips from him on how to make the most out of her workouts.

If anyone wants to have any sort of relationships with Victoria, I'm down. I was thinking she might have kind of a friendly rivalry with Tony, maybe working out with the football players in the gym sometimes and getting some tips from him on how to make the most out of her workouts.
I could get down with that.

Yeah, if anyone has any ideas for relationships with Mia as well please let me know!

I could see Victoria and Mia being friends, maybe they met because Mia was taking some pictures of the volleyball team and god forbid Victoria not talk to someone.
Yeah, 100%! They both seem pretty outgoing so they'd definitely get along well.

Heya! I'm up for any relationship plotting!
I can see Jeremy and Mia being really good friends, maybe they hang out a lot since their parents aren’t around? And he helps Mia watch her siblings sometimes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back