• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy All Classes can be S-Tier OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
That bear had a family and was about to retire but Sharmilla got her killed because she felt like showing off!

...JK

It'll be fun having Atom's abilities tell him the obvious like "Rabbits are partially made of rabbit meat."

Anyway, AI10100 AI10100 you're up!
Wait, the toys can have histories, backstories and family?! 👀 This is... slavery?? Already yeeting off the moral ground from the start of the journey, poor Sharmila.

Ooh Jessica is not gonna be happy being killed again and again multiple times, considering how she got there

Yeah I'm still in but maybe we can open the interest check for two others? I do remember some people who were interested that didn't make the cut off?

I'm still interested, sorry I just got distracted with trying to work on my mental health, again sorry

I understand if you don't want me to continue I do understand but I am really enjoying this and I'm really upset at myself for not getting on top of this immeaditely. Again I'm sorry for the wait and lack of communication

Last edited:
I understand if you don't want me to continue I do understand but I am really enjoying this and I'm really upset at myself for not getting on top of this immeaditely. Again I'm sorry for the wait and lack of communication
It's fine, you checked in so you're still in. Just post within the next few days please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back