• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AtaraxiaFrost

🪄🌎All Around World Builder🪄🌎

• Status Update:I have been sick both physically off and on, derailing mental health due to a bunch of things and my dog got hit by a fucking asshole driver.I'm going to be on an indefinite hiatus.My mood is shit and so is my mind right now.

Hello!If you're here then that must mean you are on a quest.A simple one to find role-play partner...take a look around.I hope that you enjoy that which you see.

Current Status: Accepting Role-play Partners!<3
    Current Role-plays: {I don't know} and counting...
    004 Prompt to 010 Prompt are currently empty...brainstorming in progress.

If all of this interested you so far it would be a pleasure to chat with you and hopefully create an entire world together.I aim to check this as often as I can.If you comment or dm me,I shall answer.Either way,take care.🖤✨

Attachments

• IMG_0767.JPG
    IMG_0767.JPG
    563.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0778.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    713.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    725.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Oooh, I'd deffo be up for plot 001!!

I would love to write something sappy, and full of love and then some angst thrown in thier too! Lemme know, If you'd be interested!

Another avid world builder here, though a tad bit more interested in mixing some action with my romance if that's alright. I'd love to start brainstorming settings for certain, along with some plots, but I was wondering how you feel about expanding on existing universes? For instance, I have a pretty neat Star Wars setting (or two) set up if you'd be interested in working with that?

Another avid world builder here, though a tad bit more interested in mixing some action with my romance if that's alright. I'd love to start brainstorming settings for certain, along with some plots, but I was wondering how you feel about expanding on existing universes? For instance, I have a pretty neat Star Wars setting (or two) set up if you'd be interested in working with that?
I am totally fine with action!Also when it comes to existing universes that is not necessarily my strong suit.I use custom made OCs and not existing ones because I wouldn’t feel right to deviate from a certain characters attitude and stuff.As that defeats the purpose.Also I legit know very little of Star Wars itself.😭

I am totally fine with action!Also when it comes to existing universes that is not necessarily my strong suit.I use custom made OCs and not existing ones because I wouldn’t feel right to deviate from a certain characters attitude and stuff.As that defeats the purpose.Also I legit know very little of Star Wars itself.😭
That's all good, definitely feel that. I guess it's a given that I'd be interested in building up a scifi universe now. Still want to cook something up if you're down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back