• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom All about the Star Wars

PeteTheWitcher

I grow on you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello Everyone, my name is Pete and I am looking for a role-play in Star Wars. I am mainly looking for something to do with the galactic civil war and perhaps the galactic republic era. I often play canon characters and don't mind playing against an OC usually.

-I am a Literate to Novella writer.
-Ghost Friendly
-I like to OOC chat with my partners
-Open to Romance in the rp
-I do enjoy headcanons
-I only play the males, but I will play female side characters.
-Only will do MXF in romance.
-Always looking!
-I often like drama and will be dramatic.
-If you are interested in this, dm me or comment here. Tell me your favorite jedi mind trick move so I know you read the rules.
Onto the fun stuff

Han X Leia
So I really like this pairing and their dynamic can be fun. I have a lot of ideas for this ship as I had done a lot of role-plays with it in the past. I have a google doc of Han and Leia ideas here (Google Docs: Sign-in)

Anakin and Padme
The classic! These two are iconic. We could do an evil Anakin and Padme AU or maybe Anakin does not join the sith.

Cal and Merrin
They are adorable together! They both have heavy trauma and could heal together :), plus Merrin and Cal can have a enemies to lovers relationship since he is a jedi and night sisters hate force users.

Jedi survivor X Sith

Bounty Hunter X Jedi

Jedi X Jedi

Rebel Pilot X Jedi

Sith X Sith

Clone Trooper X Jedi

Han Solo
Luke Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Din Darjin
Obi Wan
Poe Dameron
Finn

Could we possibly do Anakin X oc?:0
And my favorite Jedi mind trick is dominate mind aka force dominate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back