• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Alien and Human romance

MidnightsBlossom

Intro

Hey, I'm Kacie, I'm 22 and I'm Canadian. I play on being a concept artist for video games and roleplay is a way I can get my creative side out without the wait and time it takes to make pretty pictures. I also like to make pictures with some of the roleplay scenes. So yay!. 

Why I brought you guys here today

Alright, so I brought everyone here today because I am craving an Alien and human romance roleplay. Unlike last time where my female crashed onto a different planet, I want the opposite, your character crashing into Earth, making the first contact with humans. Doesn't matter if your characters' race knows races, this is something we can discuss later on. 

Some rules I have. 

I like details in my roleplays, so for the first post be as detailed as possible. I don't require a character skelly, this isn't a group roleplay. I don't require photos either (Due to the fact that most aliens probably don't have pictures. That's where I come in :D) I just want to know the name and what your characters look like physically. I prefer to have at two well-written paragraphs if that's not the case then one is fine. I don't want anyone liners. 

I don't want super sour characters or super depressed characters. Don't have your characters out of character. Your character just crash landed on an alien planet, and the aliens around you are speaking a different language from yours, you're probably hurt, you'd be scared. You wouldn't be an over cocky jock type, later on totally, at first, no. Oh and you won't be able to save or stop everything that happens. 

I don't care where this roleplay takes place, forums, pms, whichever is fine. Just shoot me a pm if you're interested. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting concept.  I wouldn't mind learning more about what you have in mind for this.

Intro

Hey, I'm Kacie, I'm 22 and I'm Canadian. I play on being a concept artist for video games and roleplay is a way I can get my creative side out without the wait and time it takes to make pretty pictures. I also like to make pictures with some of the roleplay scenes. So yay!. 

Why I brought you guys here today

Alright, so I brought everyone here today because I am craving an Alien and human romance roleplay. Unlike last time where my female crashed onto a different planet, I want the opposite, your character crashing into Earth, making the first contact with humans. Doesn't matter if your characters' race knows races, this is something we can discuss later on. 

Some rules I have. 

I like details in my roleplays, so for the first post be as detailed as possible. I don't require a character skelly, this isn't a group roleplay. I don't require photos either (Due to the fact that most aliens probably don't have pictures. That's where I come in :D) I just want to know the name and what your characters look like physically. I prefer to have at two well-written paragraphs if that's not the case then one is fine. I don't want anyone liners. 

I don't want super sour characters or super depressed characters. Don't have your characters out of character. Your character just crash landed on an alien planet, and the aliens around you are speaking a different language from yours, you're probably hurt, you'd be scared. You wouldn't be an over cocky jock type, later on totally, at first, no. Oh and you won't be able to save or stop everything that happens. 

I don't care where this roleplay takes place, forums, pms, whichever is fine. Just shoot me a pm if you're interested. 

Sounds pretty fun c: I'm wondering if I could still PM you about it since you seem to have a few more interested in it already :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back