• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Alice in Wonderland Simulation Interest Check

Bunnykiss

The man in the white coat lays you down in a bed. “It’ll be like living a new life; being born again. You won’t remember anything from this world, so cherish it while you can.” You stare at him, unable to speak. Why were you part of this again? The doctor smiles “Relax a bit and close your eyes. Your new name will be…” his voice becomes too soft to hear as you drift into a sleep… that keeps you awake.

So, this role-play will be following teenagers as they travel through a simulated world created by scientists inspired by Lewis Carol's Alice in Wonderland. The simulation is designed to see how long the teens can go before they, well... before they go mad. Each subject has already been through something traumatizing (i.e., family death, witness of murder etc.) but they've recovered from it. Be creative in choosing your traumatizing events! Ok by this time you should already know it may contain triggers....sorry. I'll need four or five other people before I start the actual thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back