• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Alice in Wonderland Reboot [Alice Dear Where Have You Been?]

Ticci Toby Rogers

Twitchy Little Pyromaniac
Welcome to Wonderland!

Wonderland is the the world for those who would not survive in the real world. The inhabitants of Wonderland were all led through rabbit holes, and looking glasses, and into a world of magic, and madness. Some of them had changed forms during their journey, but one thing is for sure: Wonderland has saved them all.

With this paradise in jeopardy, it's up to the people of Wonderland to band together, and put a stop to the forces threatening to destroy their mad world. All must take up the torch, and rise up against the forces of reality.

For this RP there are many potential characters, but we do not need to have a full cast of them to
continue. I'd like to take this time to mention, the main villain will be the red queen, who wants to return to the real world, and destroy Wonderland in the process. The full motivation for going back to the real world is up to whoever plays her.

(The abilities of the characters are flexible, and abilities can be added or changed. If you wish to add or change an ability, simply let me know, and allow me to approve it. If you'd like to add a character who is not on the list, please let me know.)

Alice: Ability: Walker; can move between Wonderland, and the real world

The Mad Hatter: Ability: Seer; can see events of the past, and future

The White Queen: Ability: Forked Tongue; can speak to any living creature (including plants, insects, and non-anthapamorphic animals)

Tweedle-Dee: Ability: Insistent Story Telling 1; can keep someone entranced with very vivid stories, and poems; often leans towards structured stories with morals, distinct plot lines, and happy endings

Tweedle-Dum: Ability: Insistent Story Telling 2; can keep someone entranced with very vivid stories, and poems; often leans towards pointless stories, with no real plot, impossible situations, and an often deadly conclusion

The Red Queen: Ability: Hypnosis; can put people to sleep, and control their unconscious forms

Time: Ability: Clockwork; can manipulate time (duh) and space (can use this ability to teleport)
The White Rabbit: Ability: Walker; can move between Wonderland and the real world.

The March Hair: Ability; Seer; can see events of the past and future

The Blue Caterpillar: Ability: Legitimacy; can force his consciousness into other people's minds

The Door Mouse: Ability: Rest; can heal itself and others, by sleeping/ putting others to sleep

Bandersnach: Ability: Shadow Claw; when scratched by the Bandersnach, the wound with fester and petrify until treated properly (can be fatal)

The Cheshire Cat: Ability: Evaporation; can disappear, and reaper at will (can use this ability to teleport); Evaporators are able to heal the effects of Shadow Claw
Alice:
The White Rabbit:
The Mad Hatter: Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers
The March Hair: Necromantic Necromantic
The White Queen:
The Blue Caterpillar:
The Red Queen:
The Door Mouse:
Time:
The Cheshire Cat:
Tweedle-Dee:
Bandersnach: Necromantic Necromantic
Tweedle-Dum:

It should be noted that the cures for Shadow Claw are as follows:
  • Bandersnach saliva
  • Evaporation healing
  • The blood of a Jabberwocky
  • The feather of a Jub-Jub bird
  • A rare, other worldly delicacy known as 'Vaseline'

Link to CS

Necromantic Necromantic Nico Nico Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed harley quinn2414 harley quinn2414

Last edited:
Why hello there

Now, I'm at a loss as to whether I like The White Queen or the White Rabbit more....but needless to say, I'm interested!

do we need to join the discord as the link seems to be expired, though i think i will have competition for the cat now lol

Are Time, Cheshire or the Doormouse already taken? Bc I'd love to play either of them.. This plot is awesome I really want to join !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back