• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! Idea

Grimmlock

Humanity's Champion
THIS WILL BE A CASUAL-ISH RP!

Greetings fellow RPers and thank you for looking at this idea! So, I have recently been watching the anime Akame ga Kil! and I really like premise, so I was wondering if people would be interested in a rp like this or if you just have any ideas. First of all, I was thinking of having this sort of based off of the show in the aspects of a corrupt government and there is a group of assassins that rid that city of the scum. I would also like to have them go on other missions and have characters that are willing to die. That's what I think and I really would like some advice and suggestions. Please reply down below or message me if you have any or would be interested. Thanks again and have a nice day!

Maximus said:
Looks fun and will we be able to create our own Teigu?
I think that would be a good idea! You can either have one from the show or make your own. As long as it isn't too OP..... Ill probably have to accept the idea

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, you can. I'm making it right now, but I a REALLY busy day tomorrow, so I can't accept characters until Saturday. If you want though, send me your idea for your imperial arm if any!!! @Kayzo

So, I know imperial arms are a huge part of the show, but do we need to have one for this roleplay? I'm having much trouble thinking of one.

a good idea to see if a character dies on a mission would be to use a percentile system. Depending on how hard the mission is give it a percent chance then roll a die or something and tell them the result and let them write out how there character goes out. Just a thought!

Kayzo said:
So, I know imperial arms are a huge part of the show, but do we need to have one for this roleplay? I'm having much trouble thinking of one.
I could totally create an imperial arms for your character!

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]I could totally create an imperial arms for your character!

[/QUOTE]
Please do. I'm stuck.

Kayzo said:
Please do. I'm stuck.
A pair of gauntlets where when you open your hand it creates a miniature black hole sucking anything in front of you in. Example would be you are in a fight and you grab an opponents shoulder. It would take a chunk out of their upper right torso. It's weakness is it only lasts for a second so you have to close a gap to use it. It's comparable to miroku from inuyasha except it destroys the matter it touches and then sucks it in. I have other ideas if you don't like that one :P

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]A pair of gauntlets where when you open your hand it creates a miniature black hold sucking anything in front of you in. Example would be you are in a fight and you grab an opponents shoulder. It would take a chunk out of their upper right torso. It's weakness is it only lasts for a second so you have to close a gap to use it. It's comparable to miroku from inuyasha except it destroys the matter it touches and then sucks it in. I have other ideas if you don't like that one :P

[/QUOTE]
That's actually really cool, I'll use that. Thank you!

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]a good idea to see if a character dies on a mission would be to use a percentile system. Depending on how hard the mission is give it a percent chance then roll a die or something and tell them the result and let them write out how there character goes out. Just a thought!

[/QUOTE]
Really like that idea!!!

Grimmlock said:
Really like that idea!!!
Then in pvp situations you could roll a three sided dice. If it rolls 1 assassin wins and gets to kill guard if it rolls 2 guards win and kill the assassin and if a three is rolled bother characters and either live or die

Users who are viewing this thread

Back