• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Pt. 2)

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
After a botched robbery, the Four Horseman have had to split and lay low. Little did any of them expect, Connor and Sisceal, otherwise known as War and Famine respectively, managed to really kick the hornet's nest. Not only had they gone and killed a swamp witch and a good portion of her brood, but also steal from a village under the protection of the Virtues, angelic lawmen that 'rehabilitate' any they catch. To make matters worse, the old witch and her husband, a man Connor and Sisceal had come to know only as Pawpaw, were former Virtues themselves, and still having strong connections within that organization. Pawpaw survived the carnage War unleashed on his homestead and begun wrangling up the other surviving members of his family, and no doubt petitioning members of the Virtues for aide in hunting down the Four and being rid of the most notorious outlaw gang this side of the Mountains.

Lucky for Connor and Sisceal, they managed to find the others. And together, they might just survive the Virtues. Or perhaps even fight back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello all, this is a continuation of a 1x1 rp me and Axeykins Axeykins have been running for some time now. In this rp, you shall take on the roll of one of the Four, who stylize themselves after the Four Horsemen and are capable of using strong magics. The fact that there are five horsemen in this gang instead of just four is ignored by most, and those that point out the obvious are often summarily shot by War.

The Positions, as well as players, are as follows. And as always, questions are always welcomed.

Plague: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Pestilence: zilcher zilcher
War: Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
Famine: Axeykins Axeykins
Death: Remembrance Remembrance

Outlaws:
Mx. Broken Mx. Broken

Links:

Last edited:
Kinda down, but what's the difference between Plague and Pestilence

Plague inducing sickness via animals
And Pestilence just being diseases and sickness in general?

Or like a plague of locusts?

Plague inducing sickness via animals
And Pestilence just being diseases and sickness in general?

Or like a plague of locusts?
Idk this isn't my post XD
but I think plague means swarms of bugs, I could be 100 percent wrong tho

technically
Pestilence is defined as
a fatal epidemic disease, especially bubonic plague.
and
something that is destructive or pernicious

while plague is defined as
a contagious bacterial disease characterized by fever and delirium, typically with the formation of buboes ( bubonic plague ) and sometimes infection of the lungs

a contagious disease that spreads rapidly and kills many people.

an unusually large number of insects or animals infesting a place and causing damage.

the two have extreme overlap

Kinda down, but what's the difference between Plague and Pestilence
Let's be real here, there isn't much of a difference between the two. But when I asked my partner in crime about whether it was Plague and Pestilence, or just Plague/Pestilence, they said two people and I couldn't help but agree.

And seeing as there is obvious interest, I'll be posting a character sheet later today to start accepting applications.

We might also be able to open up more slots, we'll see I'm discussing it with my compatriot now.

Good news everyone! For those interested, the limit has been removed! Now you may play as either one of the Horsemen or as an Outlaw also on the run from the Virtues. I'll be working on the CS shortly, and I encourage you to apply for a Horseman position even if someone else has also applied for it. Worse case scenario, you're an outlaw, or even a potential prospect to be a future Horseman, Connor wasn't always War, he took the title when the last one died!

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I have it. The link will be put in the first post as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back