Age of Exploration

Nightfall was taking a stroll through town, bundled up in so many sweaters it turned her walk into more of a waddle than anything! 

((Open for anyone)) 

Galagus noticed Nightfall as he walked on through the town. "Hey Nightfall, how come your up. You fell asleep about an hour ago. Not to mention almost crushing me in the process."

@Avedon

@Latios

"Well its winter! It's a great season to be up and about!" she waddled sideways at him like a crab, easier to move that way. She pressed her side against him

"How are ya?"

"Hmm, well you seemed pretty out of it when I heaved you into the bed." He said. "Hey you don't mind if I borrowed one of your coats do you."

@Avedon

@Latios
"I will strangle you with your own skin if you touch one of my dresses......but no coats are fine" She nuzzled his cheek with a happy laugh "So what have you been up to Galagus?" 

Galagus blushed at her nuzzling. Which was an incredible feat for his dark fur. "Umm... Yeah. I'm not sure why I would wan to take one of your dresses in the first place. But either way, I've mainly been trying to look for any jobs. I've decided to try and looking at stores to see if they need any help."

@Avedon

@Latios

"Well as much as I loathe all things Hearth's Warming, I'm certain you can find a seasonal job at some market or another this time of year." 

@Latios

"Toys. Wherever there are toys for sale this time of year, there are kids, and if there's one thing about kids is that there are never enough ponies to deal with them!" 

@Latios
She turns around a few times before shrugging and walking in a random direction. She followed the Hearth's Warming decorations and advertising signs "Here we go. Big general store." 

Solvite stepped off a train, which had arrived at its destination, a town called Ponyville. He had heard that the town had considerable growth in past decade, enough to draw attention from important people in other nations, such as himself. He came here both to inspect the town for himself and see if there may be anything for him to gain in the town. The entire way here, he had his doubts it would be worth his time, though this may simply be because he detested the railway system in Equestria. In retrospect, he also wished he had brought guards with him, rather than go alone. He did not feel comfortable without them in Equestria.

He stepped forward and begin looking around the town, as it seemed to be preparing for some sort of holiday. He did know what though, for he was unfamiliar with Equestrian customs and did not necessarily want to be. Quite frankly though, he wasn't sure where to go from here. Perhaps he should check out the homes of the famed elements of harmony, if only to understand the six mares better. He may also go to the local government building, in order to learn more about the town itself. While he was idly thinking, he began to wander, eventually coming upon the central marketplace of town. As a griffon, he stuck out very well among all the ponies.

@Latios
((Now I think unless you want to paly out filining in a resume and an interview we can say he gets hired for a little Helper Elf job? :P)) 

(Alright)

When they left the building he was almost jumping with joy. "Oh I hope this works out. This could really be a life changer to actually have a sorce of income. I hope I don't screw this up. Wait, maybe I should practice to make sure. Will you help me practice."

@Avedon

(You forgot your "")

"Yeah, it's only for a month." He said a bit sad. "Nevertheless, I need to make sure I don't screw this up."

@Avedon

" Well whats the worst-case scenario> You scar a foal so they hate Hearths Warming forever? Pretty good deal to me!" 

"Well, I-I don't think anything like that would happen." Galagus stuttered. "Though... I..." He stopped and took a deep breath before settling down a little. "Maybe I am over reacting. It's just that I feel like I have a better chance at the future now. And I'll do anything to make sure I don't lose it."

@Avedon

@Latios
"Even..."

She turned to him with a dramatic look that only lacked a musical chord or a lightning bolt to punctuate it
"MUUUUUUURDER?!~" 

@Latios
Nightfall giggled and bumped his side with her hips, "It's just a joke silly...plus I'd hide the body for you pretty well..." 

"Either way. I'd like to keep my record clean." Galagus said. His blush softly returned again as she bumped into him.

@Avedon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back