• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern After The War: A Post-Apocalyptic OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A little confused by the wording, but that happens to me a lot. You just want us to hold off on searching the vehicle right?

Yea no problem man, I ain't gotta be up at 4 but im probably bout to hit the sack myself. Night

Yea im about to be in my last week of school so im trying to make sure everything is wrapped up

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 I would like to point out that the southern part of the US (Vegas included) was still bombed, just not with atomic bombs. There's aren't very high odds of an entire military base being intact, let alone the people stationed there, and the people alive are more likely to just be survivors. People are dealing with scraps, and the occasional good luck find of some good working guns, but more often than not they're building things themselves from scraps. While military personnel are more likely to be survivors due to their training than the average person, they wouldn't be lucky enough to have an actual unscathed bunker, full group of soldiers, and an MRAP.
I also wouldn't recommend you having five characters, all controlled by you, making up a group. I'd suggest you choose two, maybe three, of your favorites and split them up for the time being.

Please also read the entirety of the first post within the characters thread for the rules and basic lore before remaking your character posts, as I can tell you only skimmed it at best.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 I would like to point out that the southern part of the US (Vegas included) was still bombed, just not with atomic bombs. There's aren't very high odds of an entire military base being intact, let alone the people stationed there, and the people alive are more likely to just be survivors. People are dealing with scraps, and the occasional good luck find of some good working guns, but more often than not they're building things themselves from scraps. While military personnel are more likely to be survivors due to their training than the average person, they wouldn't be lucky enough to have an actual unscathed bunker, full group of soldiers, and an MRAP.
I also wouldn't recommend you having five characters, all controlled by you, making up a group. I'd suggest you choose two, maybe three, of your favorites and split them up for the time being.

Please also read the entirety of the first post within the characters thread for the rules and basic lore before remaking your character posts, as I can tell you only skimmed it at best.

*sigh* ill have to fix it tomorrow. Sorry for everything...

DanniGage DanniGage
Actually i have a question
It says non atomic.. Then says irradiated... What kind of bombs are we talking about? The bombs used by the military are non-nuclear/atomic...

Unfortunately you still seem to have missed the part I had italicized and underlined just for you. I prefer to accept characters individually, not as groups

jprouvaire jprouvaire Capehorn was supposed to bring you in but he forgot, I fixed it. They're outside of a costco on the edge of town and your guys are just a little ways off in the wasteland.

That awkward moment when your characters are away from action. ?

Hello! Is this still open...? If so, may I join in? I've been stalking this RP since yesterday because I'm in a desperate for post-apocalyptic RPs, and from what I have read (the 11th page only in your main thread xd and the lore thread), this RP seems quite interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back