• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern After The War: A Post-Apocalyptic OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey I support traumatizing your OCs. My friend and I devised a plan that ended in Riley getting beaten with a hammer half to death last time I rped her.
Question, would that bang have been loud enough for Viv to hear, whatever that bang was? Maybe he and Viv could do some bonding at a later point?

Yahhah Yahhah welcome to the rp please don't kill my characters with your bear. Mentally scarring and traumatizing my characters is okay tho, that's covered by writer's insurance

I'm gonna go with Las Vegas then. Southern Nevada is more fun than Northern Nevada. I know where Walker's next trip is...

My introductory post is probably going to be around the interstate bridge with that group. Are any characters still around there

Kashnir is but I haven’t seen any posts from Hengleford(his rper) today. Viv (one of my charactesr) and Wiley (Rockwithfries) will probably be on their way back soon. You could also write him in as already being a part of the group if that makes it easier

I guess I'll just have him explore it while looking for a new awe of operations, and maybe assume that it's uninhabited, my favorite parts of RPs are the funny little mix ups that happen when characters first meet up. That's why I like to make my characters as weird, and unique as possible.

I promise I’m not ignoring your post I’m just waiting for Rockwithfries so viv can get back to camp or for Riley and Walker to head back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back