• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern AFTER SUNRISE (Open)

Interesting how many arty types we have so far with characters ;0

Lucas is the only one with a kinda-proper job haha

Llewelien Llewelien number of applicants has no limits though ideally i'd choose 7-8 characters. If it so happens that we don't exceed beyond that number we may be able to start. Though it still depends...
aights, guess we'll have to wait a little haha

Interesting how many arty types we have so far with characters ;0

Lucas is the only one with a kinda-proper job haha
Omg, you're right haha, though Adrian's currently a police officer

Oh yes!! Someone's gotta keep all these creatives hippies in check 😎

Teddy's just like; 'YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE'
-throws spray can bottle-
-bottle misses-
-tries to run-
-immediately trips over-

The rest of the After Sunrise Gang, backing away:
Screen_Shot_2019-03-28_at_10.59.56_AM.jpg

alright finally finished tiffany! tell me what you guys think, she is a bit of a different character for me! x

I would also like to say that I am really liking what I'm seeing in the CS thread so far, I feel like I'm gonna have a hard time choosing :(

Though it would be nice if we could have a few boys join in on the cast. So we could level the genders out.

This looks fun! When do we have to submit our character by?

I 'm planning on having the deadline by Monday at least or by Wednesday at most. Depending on the number of applicants in the days to come.

Sure if you're willing, then that's just fine by me. If we get more guys though it wont really be necessary. Let's just wait for now.

Hey still here! Sorry for the absence had a sudden personal emergency but I'm back!
Firstly, I'd like to know if everyone who expressed interest and or submitted a character sheet is still on board with for the rp?

Hey still here! Sorry for the absence had a sudden personal emergency but I'm back!
Firstly, I'd like to know if everyone who expressed interest and or submitted a character sheet is still on board with for the rp?
I'm still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back