• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern AFTER SUNRISE (Open)

lopis

o o o

f1448f9e2ba708cbd0226d9de2ef5477.png

Slice of Life | Drama | Romance

• It's sad that the memory of a special' someone's untimely death is the only way you can reconnect with those people you once called "friends". Sometimes you think she had half the intention, it would've been the only way for all of you to be complete again, morbid as it may sound, at least for one final moment. Yet it's been almost a decade since you've seen your motley group of old pals, and weirdly enough it felt like you're meeting them for the very first time. Being part of Higgin's High's notable circle , you always remembered how vibrant a person Sarah is. And aside from that, you felt sentimental going back to the town you spent most of your adolescent life in, retracing the path from your old home, seeing the highschool you studied in still like it was years ago, that worn out burger joint where you gather after school and of course that old abandoned 'lake cabin' you claimed as your base of operation where you made those wistful memories. It's where most of you spent your lazy days hanging out together, smoking, sneaking in drinks, playing boardgames, and maybe even the occasional romantic escapades. Now you wonder now what became of that old place. Thanks to Sarah your highschool memories became the ones that were difficult to forget, and or perhaps the ones that's difficult to let go even. She was the glue that kept you all together, the force that made you stronger. It's hard to believe even now, that she's gone.

Last edited:
this is an interesting concept, I'll definitely be on the lookout for further details!

Hi all! CS thread is up

(Decided to send discord link after applications.)

Last edited:
Alright mine is up too.

Lopis, I know you might be thinking that I'm cheating (I know I'm following how you decorate your form, I just like to mimic others but just so that they looked uniform I guess.) but I seriously didn't see that Penelope was also a nextdoor neighbor kid until I was already going with the idea, so pardon me or not whatever suits your taste. Though, my oc's relationship with her is definitely different so yeah I don't know if that counts for anything.

Yup I thought so too although that wont be a problem since after the applications there will be the relationship plotting, it could give us a chance to connect and or re-discuss relationships to avoid the inconsistencies if there are any.

I am excite and a half.

Do we know when we’ll know about acceptions or not?? 🤔🤔

I might try whip up a character tomorrow!

Llewelien Llewelien number of applicants has no limits though ideally i'd choose 7-8 characters. If it so happens that we don't exceed beyond that number we may be able to start. Though it still depends...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back