• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Copperfox

ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ & ꜰɪɢʜᴛ - ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mid to end 20's here.

Watched the new Fantastic Beasts and feel the need to dive into the wizarding world again!
I am rather open to ideas and timelines. Set before all the movies & books, during the happenings of Fantastic Beasts - Marauders - Golden Trio. Though I'm not specifically looking for something, I am up for Oc x Canon or Oc x Oc.
For me, it's super important to double! While I will rp anyone and anything for you, please note that I am very rusty with MxM pairings and am most "skilled" in MxF or FxF.
With that said, I do love some slow-burn romance. Enemies to lovers, soulmates... Whatever it is. I am mostly up for it.

Writing length is super important to me.
I am between 200 - 1500 words per character pov - please be somewhat around the same.
A few replies per week, maybe even once a day would be great!
I love OOC chatting, moodboards etc pp - it'd be awesome if you'd be open for that.
SFW or NSFW is both fine, a mixture too. Just know that I usually tackle darker themes by times, drama, but also love fluffy scenarios.

Hit me up for more discussions :)

bump

Sunny bump! ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back