• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Copperfox

ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴀᴘᴇꜱᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mid to end 20's here.

Watched the new Fantastic Beasts and feel the need to dive into the wizarding world again!
I am rather open to ideas and timelines. Set before all the movies & books, during the happenings of Fantastic Beasts - Marauders - Golden Trio. Though I'm not specifically looking for something, I am up for Oc x Canon or Oc x Oc.
For me, it's super important to double! While I will rp anyone and anything for you, please note that I am very rusty with MxM pairings and am most "skilled" in MxF or FxF.
With that said, I do love some slow-burn romance. Enemies to lovers, soulmates... Whatever it is. I am mostly up for it.

Writing length is super important to me.
I am between 200 - 1500 words per character pov - please be somewhat around the same.
A few replies per week, maybe even once a day would be great!
I love OOC chatting, moodboards etc pp - it'd be awesome if you'd be open for that.
SFW or NSFW is both fine, a mixture too. Just know that I usually tackle darker themes by times, drama, but also love fluffy scenarios.

Hit me up for more discussions :)

bump

Sunny bump! ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back