• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Aer, the broken world

Colorfulmind

Kinda periscopey
Hey guys!
Well, there's a fantastic game I've been playing recently, but as its quite unknown and just based on it I won't call it a fandom rp.
The game im talking about is Aer.
Let me tell you the basic plot-

When the creator of the world created humankind, he fell in love with them so much he linked his heart to theirs.
But as time passed, darkness grew in their hearts, a void of greed.
Shocked by the void growing in their - and with that in his heart - he ripped the darkness out of his chest and tore the world apart in the process.

All that's left are floating islands in the sky and a lost culture of spirits and harmony.
But during the Great Divide, a priestess of the old gods and spirits received the creator's last spark of life and gave life to a new race of humans-

The people of the sky.
Able to transform into birds and fly freely from island to island.

It is said that they would save the world, for now, after a hundred years, the void is threatening to return, more powerful, more violent, bringing the children of darkness and shadows.

I have multiple ideas how pairings in this could be, either two people of the sky trying to save the world together or one of the people of the sky and a Child Of Darkness (not actually a child, of course), or just one of the people of the sky and a human (which would make travelling harder).

Of course I'd love to work on this a little more together, so if I could interest you in this, do let me know!
Just please, be able to provide at least three paragraphs and some decent grammar, Kay? :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back