• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventures with an Alchemist!

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
So, for starters, I gotta lay some ground rules. While I'm not picky about post length, I do require you to give me something to work with. A single line of dialog that pushes the story is better than a paragraph of fluff that gives me nothing. Also, nearly all of the characters I use are anthro/furries. You're free to use whatever you like, but that's what I'll stick with. I would like for you to be somewhat active. At least two replies a week would be nice. I tend to reply pretty quick, but there are times when I'll be delayed. Oh, I would appreciate having good grammar and spelling. I get that mistakes happen, and that's fine, but most of the time I need to be able to actually read your replies. Anyway, with that said, let's get on with the plot.

So, the alchemist in question is my character, Melia.
Melia.jpg

She's a skilled alchemist, able to mix all sorts of potions and poisons, as well some volatile substances that are useful in explosives. She carries a knife and almost always has some sort of poison on hand, but she generally tries to avoid fighting. That said, she can be quite vicious at times. See, she's a tasmanian devil (or, in the setting of a fantasy world where Tasmania doesn't exist, her kind are just called devils), so she has some natural aggression, even if she's able to keep it down most of the time. While her preferred method of dealing with hostiles is to poison them, she also has a powerful jaw that could easily snap someone's neck.

In regards to the story, Melia mostly just wants to practice and improve her craft. However, some ingredients have to bought, and that costs money, so she needs to make money. The best way to do that is to open a shop and sell the things she makes. However, setting up a shop also requires money, so she first needs to make stuff to sell in order to get the shop. She knows of a jungle nearby where she could find plenty of good ingredients to make some valuable potions, but the jungle isn't exactly a safe place, so she has put up a request to hire someone to accompany her as protection. That's where your character comes in, accepting her offer with the promise of payment once she has returned safe from the jungle. A simple job that might not be so simple...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back