• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures of Prospero - OOC

"Everyone hang on! We're the octopus's meal today!" Kila shouted as she gave a certain beat of claps. That's when Calari grew in size, it lost it's power to fly but it became larger and larger. That's when it scooped up everyone but Kila and shoved it into its beak without harming them. Kila was then swallowed up too. Inside Calari was like sitting inside a large water bubble with a clear view of the outside. One could swim around inside the watery insides, but they also could breathe and speak. It was a bizarre feeling.
"I can't believe how weird things have been lately," a guard said to his buddy as they stood at the wall. "First someone raises the dead, and now Dante has a witch trial."

"Yeah, what's next? A giant sea creature?"
Maybe the comedy wasn't too bad, but I feel like what happened was small BS in itself X_X

Couldn't they have just like, I dunno... used Johnathan's speech powers to convince the guards to let them leave? Assuming they wouldn't do that in the first place?

Maybe the comedy wasn't too bad, but I feel like what happened was small BS in itself X_X

Couldn't they have just like, I dunno... used Johnathan's speech powers to convince the guards to let them leave? Assuming they wouldn't do that in the first place?

Arya pulled dragon feast BS, you pulled insta-witch trial BS, I will pull giant octopus BS. Fair? Fair, but this is done. It isn't as bad as the guards letting him walk out and give him time to see his home. If I were the guard, I would flat out arrest them and put Arya to death later. It isn't up for debate when there's a SEA OF DONNEL 7673783_f260.jpg CORPSES

You don't walk away from that, do you? THink about it, you see some people (dragon included who just slaughtered a shit ton of people) and let them go when they just ask you to?

Arya pulled dragon feast BS, you pulled insta-witch trial BS, I will pull giant octopus BS. Fair? Fair, but this is done. It isn't as bad as the guards letting him walk out and give him time to see his home. If I were the guard, I would flat out arrest them and put Arya to death later. It isn't up for debate when there's a SEA OF DONNEL View attachment 330884 CORPSES

You don't walk away from that, do you? THink about it, you see some people (dragon included who just slaughtered a shit ton of people) and let them go when they just ask you to?
I'm playing Papa Louie games and giving people deadly food that gives them diabetes.

*stabs self repeatedly*

FLUFF EVERYTHING WITH BLOOD!
Yes! Blood for the blood god!
I come back after a short break to see a complete salt fest in the OOC
Salt for the salt god?
AHA! I got it! After hours of trying to figure out a new outfit for Arya, I finally got it!
*cries because it took so long to come up with such a basic look*
YAY!
Now give my jacket back >: (

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx
Dante is slowly turning into Arya, I think. And I didn't notice it until I thought for a minute longer and saw the correlations, lol.

He kept the tears back just because there were people around him

Hides emotions? Check.

"I am right in my reasoning. There is no better time to get drunk than this. If someone needs me, I'll be at the nearest tavern, getting smashed until I pass out,"

Can't exert self-control over himself in times of great emotional turmoil? Check.

His first response to that thought was to go get drunk.

Slowly loses his idealistic views on life.

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx
Dante is slowly turning into Arya, I think. And I didn't notice it until I thought for a minute longer and saw the correlations, lol.

Hides emotions? Check.

Can't exert self-control over himself in times of great emotional turmoil? Check.

Slowly loses his idealistic views on life.
Well, I mean they do have similar backstories... except for the years of abuse that Arya suffered, but that would explain the difference between her basically hating humans for the most part and him rushing out to save them after they just killed his mother. Sooo...
Don't worry Dante, we'll save you from being like Arya! You deserve better!

Well, I mean they do have similar backstories... except for the years of abuse that Arya suffered, but that would explain the difference between her basically hating humans for the most part and him rushing out to save them after they just killed his mother. Sooo...
Don't worry Dante, we'll save you from being like Arya! You deserve better!
*Song about Arya and Dante and everyone else that's being treated in racially biased ways*

I can let the city soldiers chase after yall, or stop them and force them to help my character rebuild the city. There should be enough death and destruction that I can convince to give up a chase. Up to yall.

I can let the city soldiers chase after yall, or stop them and force them to help my character rebuild the city. There should be enough death and destruction that I can convince to give up a chase. Up to yall.
I'm neutral.

I just want to go to the tavern and crack open a cold one with the orcs.

So, can I get a basic run down of what just happened? I cant understand it, and I read it twice.
>dante gets sentenced to roasting on da stake cause magic
>his mom too
>he discovers it is because he's the kid of an evil god
>shit
>almost burned
>saved by johnathan and co.
>tries to save his mom, but she dies
>arya gets so sad she turns into dragon and destroys people
>she calms down
>dante, like the nice guy he is, covers her in a jacket and hands her her necklace
>kila forms a dome shield around them
>kila summons a jellyfish squid demon that eats them
>using it, they get out of there
>all within one morning
>also they're wanted and hated by all humanity probably

Oh, Random Number God! I invoke thy great name, please, answer the question of your faithful servant.

Should I have Dante cry like a pathetic little b***h at one point, especially when he's drunk and confessing to someone else? I will take 1-4 as a yes, 5 as a "ask Alteras-kun" and 6-10 as a no.

Oh, Random Number God! I invoke thy great name, please, answer the question of your faithful servant.

Should I have Dante cry like a pathetic little b***h at one point, especially when he's drunk and confessing to someone else? I will take 1-4 as a yes, 5 as a "ask Alteras-kun" and 6-10 as a no.
He has spoken. A decisive no. I will conclude with that Dante will keep crying inside only for as long as possible.

Dante Voerman
Southern Hill - Sleazy Tavern

Accepting the gift from John, Dante flashed him with a thankful smile. He clutched the pouch of coins and tossed a few golden pieces toward the bartender. With roughly half of the coins taken by John, he had enough money to survive for a week or two in relatively good conditions. It was the money of a whole squad of troopers... And that's when Dante felt guilty. Thinking about his friends, his recently dead mother. All of it was insane. The need to drink away the sadness was justified, was it not? He laid several more of the coins on the counter, now with tears in his eyes.

The bartender took the coins. "Beer. As much as that will get me," he said. The man behind the bar curved his lips in a half-frown. "That's eight lines for you, sir," he laid a mug on the counter and took a bottle of beer, filling it to the brim. "I know that look all too well. You're not the first to come here to drink away grief, and surely not the last. If it's a dead family member, I might be of assistance," the man offered. "I know of a necromancer--" Dante lifted his hand, as a way to show he was not interested. The bartender shrugged, returning to his glasses and cleaning them.

Dante brought the mug close to his mouth and took a deep sip, feeling the meager burn in his throat's back. Frankly, the beer was horrible. It would be generous to say it had the taste of engine coolant, however, it was enough for the warrior who's life was claimed by insanity. In just a few seconds, Dante laid the emptied mug on the counter. "More," he said. The surprised bartender rose an eyebrow, looking back and being genuinely amazed by how quickly he emptied the beer. After a quick refill, Dante repeated this several times, slowly turning tipsy.

A few beers later and Dante was completely smashed, not blackout drunk, but not in his right minds either. He stood up. His sad frown was now replaced by a face with red cheeks and a dumb, careless smile. The product didn't taste good, but at least it was potent and kicked in quickly. Walking over to Johnathan, he sat down next to him to have a serious conversation about his feelings. "Look, man... I appreciate-- I appr--... I... I appreci--*BURP* ...appreciate you, John. I really do," he pat his friend on the shoulder. "I'm really... really happy you two came to save me, and... an... I... wha..." he spaced out momentarily. "I jus... jus' wanted to tell you, I'm pretty... pretty consssss........ pretty content all things considered. And I really, really... I am grateful, John. I want you to know that, John. Okay? And you're my friend. And if you need somethin--*BURP*ggg... I'll... I'll be glad to help. We're pals now," he wrapped his hand around John and took the sip from the bottle of beer in his hand. "And like... I love you John, hahahaha..... you're such a funny guy... hahahahaha!" he pat Johnathan on the shoulder.

Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Rin Nyx Rin Nyx
(Cracking open a cold one with the orcs)
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Rin Nyx Rin Nyx
The newest ship, ladies and gentlemen. Now Arya, John, and Dante can have a love triangle. Next up, we need to get Kila and Sevix on the hot action.

"I love you too man. You-you're not a bad guy, you know that? I got- I got this vibe from the beginning that you couldn't be a bad man. I wouldn't be content unless you came along with me. I need a man like you inside m-..........."
The undertones.
The undertones are the key.

Oh goodness, a drunk John and Dante, now that is something. Not gonna lie, I'm a little scared of what sorts of shenanigans are going to go down haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back