• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures of Prospero - OOC

Mhm. *nods*

Awesome! Well I guess I'll just say Veril is disappointed but no relationship between the two has been damaged.

I should make a roll for Dante winning against Draco, see if their relationship will improve! Should I?

Awesome! Well I guess I'll just say Veril is disappointed but no relationship between the two has been damaged.

I should make a roll for Dante winning against Draco, see if their relationship will improve! Should I?
We already did a roll about that, but sure.

Make a 1d100 roll. If it's above 50, Dante wins. The higher it gets, the more epic the victory is. The lower it gets, the more pathetic the loss is. Although it'd be weird if Dante lost at this point, considering the upgrades he got puts him at a level above pretty much any apprentice mage.

I bet with his potential right now, he could be a minor danger even to Armis, since he can just cast spells on a whim.

We already did a roll about that, but sure.

Make a 1d100 roll. If it's above 50, Dante wins. The higher it gets, the more epic the victory is. The lower it gets, the more pathetic the loss is. Although it'd be weird if Dante lost at this point, considering the upgrades he got puts him at a level above pretty much any apprentice mage.

I bet with his potential right now, he could be a minor danger even to Armis, since he can just cast spells on a whim.

No! That's kinda not what I meant! I meant should I make a roll since Dante is going to win to see how much His and Veril's relationship will improve! Like say if it is a success then say Dante improves his relationship with Veril by +10 or something. Should I make a roll for that?

((I hope that doesn't sound like I'm mad cause I'm not. ))

No! That's kinda not what I meant! I meant should I make a roll since Dante is going to win to see how much His and Veril's relationship will improve! Like say if it is a success then say Dante improves his relationship with Veril by +10 or something. Should I make a roll for that?

((I hope that doesn't sound like I'm mad cause I'm not. ))
Sure!

Also, I'm considering making a new character. I'd like him to be a healer for the party.

Possibly an Apothecary, or a Paladin, since Dante is slowly but surely shifting from Knight to Battle-Mage. He's already made the transition to Magic Knight, but still close to a Knight. The only real reason he's still a Magic Knight is because half of his knowledge is related to fighting.

:D so I'm gonna make this easy, since Dante has done the right things in most scenarios with Veril. The roll needs to get 30 or lower to be a fail! If it's a 3-1 it's a critical failure. Meaning something about the fight and Dante rubs Veril the wrong way, as if Dante did something to upset Veril.

:D so I'm gonna make this easy, since Dante has done the right things in most scenarios with Veril. The roll needs to get 30 or lower to be a fail! If it's a 3-1 it's a critical failure. Meaning something about the fight and Dante rubs Veril the wrong way, as if Dante did something to upset Veril.
YAY! Bros foreva.

Yeah! Bros Forever!

Will we ever reach True Bro Status? Or will love blossom? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z! :P
We need a scene where the two of them are shirtless, blood and sweat flowing down their bodies, and they reach out their hands and grasp them in a really bro-like way, bro. Preferably on an ashen battlefield.

We need a scene where the two of them are shirtless, blood and sweat flowing down their bodies, and they reach out their hands and grasp them in a really bro-like way, bro. Preferably on an ashen battlefield.
Isn't Dante already shirtless? Arya never gave him back his jacket...so, unless he got some more clothes, you guys are a third of the way there to that scene! Just need to get rid of Veril's shirt and input blood, sweat, and the battlefield haha

Isn't Dante already shirtless? Arya never gave him back his jacket...so, unless he got some more clothes, you guys are a third of the way there to that scene! Just need to get rid of Veril's shirt and input blood, sweat, and the battlefield haha
I think he got some clothes... wait, did he?

I dunno...
Let's say he bought some on the fish market for plot convenience.

Wi
I think he got some clothes... wait, did he?

I dunno...
Let's say he bought some on the fish market for plot convenience.
With the money that he doesn't have :P hahaha ok then, plot convenience! (Although picturing a topless Dante just casually hanging out in the mess hall and talking to people like it's no big deal is kind of hilarious)

Wi

With the money that he doesn't have :P hahaha ok then, plot convenience! (Although picturing a topless Dante just casually hanging out in the mess hall and talking to people like it's no big deal is kind of hilarious)

Hold on... Gotta make a new roll...
A 1 is a critical Failure...

Does a 9 mean that he's shirtless and gets a fan club when he beats Draco (as long as he's still shirtless)? Or am I reading that wrong?

Yep! Well if he chooses to still be shirtless, let's just say if he's shirtless there is a lot more girls in the Fanclub than boys... Like 100% more girls than boys.... ;D

Birdsie Birdsie

Yep! Well if he chooses to still be shirtless, let's just say if he's shirtless there is a lot more girls in the Fanclub than boys... Like 100% more girls than boys.... ;D

Birdsie Birdsie
Arya might secretly be in that fan club xD
In order to invoke jealousness in Arya, I propose the following:
  1. In the next arc, the group will finally assemble and become proper heroes/adventurers
  2. Their first target goal will be to go to a nearby village, seeking money and other such quests. The villagers will ask them to do X, so they shall do X.
  3. This will bring the group some fame, but not that much.
  4. They will go to another village and do the same.
  5. And then they arrive at the capital, only for the group to discover that Dante has a fanclub of mostly teenage (but not only) girls. They swarm around him and ask him to sign their bre--aches... haha... yeah, their breaches. Apparently, that's just what teenage girls wear these days.
  6. AND THEN WE DO MORE QUESTS AND THE FANCLUB GROWS STRONK.

In order to invoke jealousness in Arya, I propose the following:
  1. In the next arc, the group will finally assemble and become proper heroes/adventurers
  2. Their first target goal will be to go to a nearby village, seeking money and other such quests. The villagers will ask them to do X, so they shall do X.
  3. This will bring the group some fame, but not that much.
  4. They will go to another village and do the same.
  5. And then they arrive at the capital, only for the group to discover that Dante has a fanclub of mostly teenage (but not only) girls. They swarm around him and ask him to sign their bre--aches... haha... yeah, their breaches. Apparently, that's just what teenage girls wear these days.
  6. AND THEN WE DO MORE QUESTS AND THE FANCLUB GROWS STRONK.

And it starts at the Tower! Man Dante is such a Hunk! ;)

And Veril will just be in the corner, reading his romance novels in romantic loneliness...

T-T

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Archdemon Archdemon Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Hypothetical Scenario:
Arya walks into her chamber and sees all Johnathan, Dante, Sevix, and Veril on her bed, naked, covered in peanut butter. They invite her to join in. Upon further investigation, Kila is watching from the closet.

All while a small orchestra plays this

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Archdemon Archdemon Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Hypothetical Scenario:
Arya walks into her chamber and sees all Johnathan, Dante, Sevix, and Veril on her bed, naked, covered in peanut butter. They invite her to join in. Upon further investigation, Kila is watching from the closet.

All while a small orchestra plays this

God I just wish that was an actual nightmare for Arya... Or would it be a nightmare? ;)

Rin Nyx Rin Nyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back