• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures of Prospero - OOC

I'll make a post tomorrow if that's okay with everyone. I really don't feel like posting today.

Also the reason I didn't post yesterday cause my sister had her boyfriends kids over so I had to spend some time with them, all day.

Lol, if I did that, I'd be making 1/6 of the population of prospero just to make it feel more whole
my reaction:
tumblr_npk61bzfWS1tml5xeo1_500.gif

Well, Path of Kings is...
not alive.

I think I might start that Sci-Fantasy RP soon. Or even another Fantasy roleplay, just with a different story...
No idea what to do now.

not alive.

I think I might start that Sci-Fantasy RP soon. Or even another Fantasy roleplay, just with a different story...
No idea what to do now.
That sucks! I would be down for that Space Rp! ;)

Anyways I should be able to post soon.

not alive.

No idea what to do now.

Then you need to do something! Have Rin post, have KRozus or whatshisface respond or kick Captain Spooks. It died because we were waiting on Spooks.

Then you need to do something! Have Rin post, have KRozus or whatshisface respond or kick Captain Spooks. It died because we were waiting on Spooks.
Well, if we kick spooks, then we'll need a new king, but it would make it so I can post at least. I can make a post for it later today when I get home from work to help kick it back into motion, I just wish that the king character would actually post and give orders, ya know?

Well, if we kick spooks, then we'll need a new king, but it would make it so I can post at least. I can make a post for it later today when I get home from work to help kick it back into motion, I just wish that the king character would actually post and give orders, ya know?

Yeah, we could also transfer the king character over to another person if necessary. Someone active like me, Birdsie, or someone else. (Fuck grammar in that last sentence).

Also Rin, I wanna call you Arya for some reason :I, Sevix is going to look for a private area to train himself. Just putting that out there if Arya feels generous. If not, well he'll just go find a quiet room to meditate in for a while. I'm planning for him to practice some eldritch magic, so he's going to be in a weird state of mind soon.

That's kind of because Eldritch magic has to do with true creation: The void, the paradoxes in existence, ambiguity of origin, the dark side of existence. As such, there is knowledge that mere men were never supposed to know. Knowledge that drives people insane, knowledge that comes at a price, and knowledge that gives the power to corrupt. There are many ways to mend and heal this form of warping, but it can be hard to work with. In fact, spoiler alert, the Crimson Cult sees warping as a holy thing. As such, many members of the cult are insane and some even have permanent health issues, but they gain immense power from this. The Black Eye n the other hand sees forbidden knowledge as a gift. They aren't as insane as the Crimson Cult though because they meditate regularly to ward off permanent warping. That was just a little lesson on how eldritch magic works for my character.

Yeah, we could also transfer the king character over to another person if necessary. Someone active like me, Birdsie, or someone else. (Fuck grammar in that last sentence).

Also Rin, I wanna call you Arya for some reason :I, Sevix is going to look for a private area to train himself. Just putting that out there if Arya feels generous. If not, well he'll just go find a quiet room to meditate in for a while. I'm planning for him to practice some eldritch magic, so he's going to be in a weird state of mind soon.

That's kind of because Eldritch magic has to do with true creation: The void, the paradoxes in existence, ambiguity of origin, the dark side of existence. As such, there is knowledge that mere men were never supposed to know. Knowledge that drives people insane, knowledge that comes at a price, and knowledge that gives the power to corrupt. There are many ways to mend and heal this form of warping, but it can be hard to work with. In fact, spoiler alert, the Crimson Cult sees warping as a holy thing. As such, many members of the cult are insane and some even have permanent health issues, but they gain immense power from this. The Black Eye n the other hand sees forbidden knowledge as a gift. They aren't as insane as the Crimson Cult though because they meditate regularly to ward off permanent warping. That was just a little lesson on how eldritch magic works for my character.
TFW you play a character so much that people start calling you by your character's name...that happens to me in Dnd sometimes too with other characters haha

Anyway, Arya is just going to go sleep, because she hadn't slept in quite a while, but after she wakes up, I can have her find Sevix for interaction and whatnot. Maybe walk in on his training or something. Although, probably won't be too long of an interaction, since she will have to begin her training soon, and is going to be basically isolated from the rest of the group except on the short excursions outside of her room/training subconscious room.

Oh! Once I get home i am planning on finishing the CS for the inquisition that will be in this little arc, so I can also use them for interactions with others while Arya is in solitude. So, I might have one of them show up to interact with Sevix :P

Birdsie Birdsie

Here's an interesting thing I did in another RP that helped a lot. In a post when someone wanted to do a timeskip we would do this at the beginning or end of the post, (TS?). Then Someone would say yes or no and if everyone RPing agreed, they would wrap up what they were doing and a timeskip would happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back