• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventure set in the Dungeons and Dragons universe.

Rexy

Hello!

I'm a long-term roleplayer who's taken a bit of a break due to real life circumstances. However, I'm looking to get back into the swing of things. Thanks to the recent release of Baldur's Gate 3, I've fallen back into the DnD rabbit hole. I don't have the time to join a proper game, but I'd love to do fantasy RP in the DnD universe.

I have a few prompts in mind, but would prefer to develop them together.

I'm 26 and would prefer someone around my age, but at least be above 18. It doesn't matter how active you are, but please have a decent grasp of grammar and spelling. And be willing to roleplay over discord. Other than that, there's not much to mention!

Hey, what prompts do you have in mind? I love D&D and love world-building with a bunch of characters... 🥺💕✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back