• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventure roleplay...WITH VOICE OVERS!!! (Voice actors and actresses needed)

Id be totally down for this
Nice! I'm responding to all of ya'll just so you know that I'm still around and super down for letting this thing get started. Now that we got a ton of you around, do you just want to start?

If we do, then all of your characters are going to be doing auditions to join the Fortress Force! :D

It's your choice on how your character feels about doing auditions, they can be a big fan of the Fortress Force, they could be in it for the money, they could just have no clue who they are and just like to adventure, whatever ya'll want :3

Get ready then, i've already gotten my entire character planned out.

The Pantsnatchers are coming.

I've been having a hard time thinking of a character (sorry about that), but while walking home from work, I had, what I think to be, a great idea. I'll be posting it soon.

As much as I like the idea of using voice to rp, i am quiet unsure what the world setting is based on the link you have provided. It is a high fantasy rp supposedly open world and power, i get that, but i feel like the setting for this rp is too open and there is no weight to place the characters on and havr them to do.

Ah, reading the earlier posts, i think that was the point of the rp, just have character interaction. It's not exactly my cup of tea unfortunately, but I do hope this rp will be fun for everyone that joins. This is the first time a hearing an rp with va. I once made a thread that va old rp posts and that was fun to do xD

I'm a theatre major in college and it would probably be a sin if I didn't try and hop in on this rp! do you have a robin?

I'm a theatre major in college and it would probably be a sin if I didn't try and hop in on this rp! do you have a robin?

Oh! Well I'm playing all of the characters mentioned in the opening post O3O
I was thinking that the other roleplayers would play their own characters however, you can play another version of Robin if you like ^w^

It'll be good to have someone with experience, it'll build morale :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back