• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Advanced Fandom/Anime-esque RP

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness

Hi it's me Aku again. 

Sort of have committed to far too many SoL 1x1s :P  . I can handle the load, but I literally have like 7. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST RIGHT? YOU DON'T LIKE MY CURSING CLICK THE FUCKING BACK BUTTON YOU GOOBER. 

But seriously. What is this shit? They're all good, but fucking EH. 

So I'm looking for an Advanced partner, I MEAN IT THIS TIME. I usually don't mind someone not being advanced, but I WANT IT. 

I'm looking for a fandom, preferably Anime or an Anime inspired roleplay.

I will do any roleplay I've seen, but I will place an asterisk by the ones I prefer. So now I list the Anime I have seen (ok and am willing to do).

Naruto (Boruto Era)*

Souleater

Noragami* (I'd prefer my character a God)

Shaman Kingesque *

Yu Yu Hakushoesque* (I have a great world for this)

Gundam Series

Rurouni Kenshin*

My Hero Academia

Gangsta*

Dragonball Super

That awkward moment when I realize I'll be here all day listening anime, SO SUGGEST AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW.

Yo... Guess who's back

back again

Sniper's back

this is gay

why do I

keep on ty-

pying like this

help me now

I need help

save me from

from myself

Lmao. Are you trying to have three roleplays with me? Can you even handle that? YOU STILL AIN'T RESPOND TO THE CITY 

hi there! I would be super interested in noragami if you're still accepting!  :BishieSparklesL:

Hey, I think you're the first person I saw who wants to rp YYH and I'm really into that too. Wanna chat about how we can maybe try it?

Oh My gosh KENSHIN! :D I adore Rurouni Kenshin! To the point where he was my Halloween costume this year, complete with Katana. >< I'm currently watching Yu Yu Hakusho as well and am curious about the world you have for that! 

I'd be up for the following from your list 

Naruto 

Soul Eater

Gundam 

Yu Yu Hakusho 

Fandoms I wonder if you have interest in

Bleach 

Black Butler 

Fushigi Yuugi 

Dynasty Warriors 

Samurai Warriors 

Pokémon 

Basilsk 

Berserk 

Fire Emblem 

Please get back to me thank you. My Grammar isn't perfect but I do Para to Multi Para posts and I'm great with Canon characters OR OC's n.n 

Oh My gosh KENSHIN! :D I adore Rurouni Kenshin! To the point where he was my Halloween costume this year, complete with Katana. >< I'm currently watching Yu Yu Hakusho as well and am curious about the world you have for that! 

Sorry I'm late :0 MY THREAD NOTIFICATIONS DO NOT WORK RIGHT, WILL PM YOU SOON.

I'd be up for the following from your list 

Naruto 

Soul Eater

Yu Yu Hakusho 

Fire Emblem 

IF you'd like to do one of those, PM me with your preference. :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back