• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hexecutioner

The piped piper
0ea32453142b0e2afc9106f7a264af19.jpg
The small viking ship was tossed on the waves. The crew scrambled to hold the mass and sails together. Just as it looked like the raging seas was going to claim them all. The wind suddenly died down with the appearance of Wulf on deck. It was said that he alone had the power to calm the winds when they screamed with the anger of the furies. At his side was a witch that held strange powers over the animals. Between the two of them, they were a deadly force to be reckoned with. But even with his riches, his witch, and his crew…Wulf never seemed happy. He was on the hunt, searching for something.

They would travel from island to island, looking for cures, potions, and a rare white flower that only bloomed once every 10 years under the light of a full moon on the clefts of a waterfall. All to save his wife and child. The witch, Ciellia, was well aware of his reasons for what he did. But she had sworn to forge him into her unholy champion. No matter the cost. For he was raw power and untapped rage. He would lead her armies and conquer the known world.

One night they found the rare and elusive flower that they sought. The pedals were almost iridescent in the fragrance was light and sweet and hung on the air. The flower represented the end to her time with her love, her champion. It meant he would return home to his family and leave her behind. Her eyes clouded with anger, jealousy, and bitterness. If she couldn’t have her viking then no one would.

Just as the group returned home, Misfortune struck yet again. The moonflower wilted and died. The waters housed in it dried up and Wulf no longer had the key ingredients he needed to save his wife. Instead, unbeknown to him, the witch Ciellia had cursed this family to die. And when Wulf wouldn’t return her love she cursed him and shattered his soul so he would be forced to live with this grief for all eternity. Not only did the witch take his heart. But she took his memories. Leaving him a broken and cursed man. Boomed to wonder the world broken until the curse could be lifted. Never knowing why.

Modern Days

It was late as Wulf walked down the street towering over others. He stood well over 6 foot. If his height wasn’t enough to make him stand out then his white hair and eyes against his bronzed skin, kissed by the sun was. Most of the time Wulf wore glasses to cover their odd shade and lack of pupils. His hands were shoved into the deep worn pockets of his faded denim jeans with this head dipped down low. There was a subtle swagger to his step with an emphasis on the left leg. As if it was once injured. Wulf did everything he could to avoid contact with others as he trudged down the crowded sidewalk. Everyone was trying to get home before the sun set. Everyone except Wulf who seemed to be wondering aimlessly.

Last edited:
The su
27c81fbb9d8e335262ec5cfcca903486.png
n was starting to wane in the evening sky. Setting fire to the scattered clouds. Hughes of red, orange, yellow, pink, and blue mixed and swirled as of a DaVinci himself spilled his palette onto puffs of white cotton. Maya had a long day of work and was eager to get home and rest. She was one of 3 therapists in a small office and John Marks had gone on vacation. Leaving her and Linda to split his caseload for the next few weeks. Not that she minded the extra work. Besides staying late gave her the best view. One that she didn't often have time to see.

The short strands of her strawberry hair tickled the back of her neck as they danced on the light breeze. Causing her to pull at her chocolate cardigan with goosebumps running rampant across her ivory skin. There was a slight pep in her step as she moved down the sidewalk. Thankfully she only worked a mile from home. So the walks were always welcome on those cool crisp days.

Maya gave the man with white hair a wide birth as he plowed through all the people heading home. Not that she would be much of an obstacle only standing 5'7 and slender built. Sapphire eyes followed him until he was lost in the sea of people slowly making their way to their destination. "Must be having a day." She murmured to herself as she worked her way down the sidewalk.

@ Hexecutioner Hexecutioner
(I hope this works. I didn't know what to post sorry.)

Tw
mafia_by_peperroni.jpg
o men followed the girl. Staying a few paces back. Shoving and pushing anyone who got in their way. Stalking as they grew closer. Waiting and bidding their time. "Why does the boss want that one?" The shorter of the two asked. "He didn't say and it doesn't matter." Green eyes darting over to the first. "You know what happens of you don't obey." The shorter man nodded as they tracked her.

Seeing her approach an alleyway, they saw it as an opportunity. They could simply snatch and grab. It had worked so many times before. No one looked down the darkening alleys in fear of what they might find. Junkies getting high, prostitutes soliciting, gangs waiting for their next victim. Rushing up behind Maya, One moved to each side, grabbing her by the arms. "Good evening doctor Lambert, Won't you please come with us?" The shorter man flashed a gun. While the taller of the two tightened his grip, squeezing her arm as he yanked.

Both of them looked like something straight up from an 80's cop show. With beige polyestrous suits in black polished loafer shoes. the taller of the men had a shaggy mane of black hair and a day's growth of stubble. The smaller one was blond and more clean cut. Manhandling the woman, they steered off the sidewalk and moved closer to the alleys opening.

A few passers by seeing what was going on stopped. People were always more brazen on the sidewalks. Really and willing to play hero. "I don't think she wants to go with. "A man from the crowed said. He could have easily been a body builder or even a bouncer by trade. Thick corded arms folded over a broad chest. Normally an intimidating sight. But the blond only pulled and cocked his gun, causing the larger man to hold up his hands and take a few steps back. "Look man. I don't want trouble. Just let the girl go ok?"

(Your doing find. Have more confidence in your writing)

The men came up behind her, causing Maya to yelp. She tried to pull free as each grabbed an arm. Sapphire eyes widened in fear as they started to squeeze, pulling her off the sidewalk. "HELP!" She screamed out."Please someone help!" Kicking and twisting to no avail. She knew that she was dead. They were going to kill her, or worse. Her heart pounded in her chest, pulse racing as the adrenaline rush through her veins. Anger, fear, frustration, hopelessness. The assorted emotions played out across her face. But she wasn't going to go so easily.
Her only salvation seemed to be the man who spoke up. Tall, stout, and willing to put a stop to it all. "Oh thank god." She breathed. But her relief didn't last long. With the flash of a gun. And the threat of his life, the man quickly backed down and was on his way once more. "Wait!" The panic rising in her voice. "Please.. don't go.. Help me!" Her mind swirled trying to refocus herself. "Fire." She whispered. "FIRE. FIRE!" She started to yell before leaning over, trying to bite into the taller man's hand. He had a tighter grip. If she could make him let go then maybe she could pull free.
location (Sidewalk) • mood (Scared) • outfit • with (Two kidnappers)

Wulf
0ea32453142b0e2afc9106f7a264af19.jpg
paused as he heard the cries of a woman. It wasn't long before he spotted where the nose was coming from. He was about to leap onto action when he saw the man step on. Only to watch him just as quickly walk away. Wulf growled. Wasn't anyone doing to stop this? Has the world gone numb to the violence around them.

Pulling his hands from his pockets he as he grew close. A brow shot up as the girl fought against or would be attackers. Biting and kicking. A low rumbled rolled deep in his chest. "The girl has guts." He said as he finally made it to them. Reaching out, he pulled the smaller man back. "I think she said no." Tossing him off to the side he turned and looked at the taller man. "Boo." If only they were smart enough to run.

Both men turned to attack him. Wulf planted a boot into the gut of the little man before connecting a fist to the larger man's jaw. With out waiting for permission he picked up the girl and threw her over his shoulder. Placing a hand on the small over he back so she wouldn't fall. When one of the men stood back up a second time, Wulf shot him a lethal glare. Walking into an alley way, he leapt up onto a near by roof and started walking. "Any reason someone attacked?" he asked, not looking back over to the woman. He was sure she was pissed by being manhandled.

(Sorry for the delay)

What was the man thinking, throwing her over his shoulder like that? She was just about to protest when he lept up onto a roof. ONTO A ROOF!?! Her lips parted to scream but nothing came out. What in the nine realms of wacky land was going on here?!? Her entire body shook as she tried to get a grip. But he did ask a valid question. Why was this all happening?

"I don't know and I would appreciate it if you would put me down. Now." Why had they gone after her in such a ferocious manner? And how did he jump up onto the roof of a building? No one could simply jump like that. Her panic was starting to mount all over again.

"Besides. I have a few questions for you. You killed those men. And you jumped onto a roof like it was nothing. Who or what are you?" Anger and confusion fixing in her voice as she spoke. The more she thought about it all the less she liked it. I was on my way home. That's it. I'm a therapist. This kind of stuff doesn't happen to people like me."

location (Sidewalk) • mood (Scared) • outfit • with (Wulf on the roof)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back